Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I got all my boys right around 61 kg. I think that it's best to just try to reduce food intake ~slightly~ and/or up exercise slightly. This doesn't have to be drastic, just a couple bites less food here and there, and then a few more minutes' exercise a day. Your body will tend to adjust over time - as you weigh more, you burn more calories, so eventually you will level off.
    Thanks Atomic. What is the best way to go in ur opinion? That I try to keep the same weight (61kg) until when I'm going to ttc in December? Or should I try to lose some weight now so I gain weight again just before ttc? Or should I try to keep the weight at 61kg and just before I should ttc increase the weight 1-2 kg? Then I will weigh 62-63 kg, which means that I gained about 6 kg from when I got my daughter.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please just try to hold steady. Don't lose weight to regain it, that only depletes your reserves for no reason. We have no evidence that gaining weight right at the moment of conception does anything at all for a sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please just try to hold steady. Don't lose weight to regain it, that only depletes your reserves for no reason. We have no evidence that gaining weight right at the moment of conception does anything at all for a sway.
    Thanks Atomic, I read that flaxseed (linseed) can sway pink. I usually eat crispbread that contains flaxseed. Do you think it could be a risk?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't like anyone to have flaxseed more than 2-3 times per week (and if you've been having it daily for a while, I think you should drop it for a few months totally before eating it again). It definitely has hormonal effects and may be quite harmful in large amounts during pregnancy.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't like anyone to have flaxseed more than 2-3 times per week (and if you've been having it daily for a while, I think you should drop it for a few months totally before eating it again). It definitely has hormonal effects and may be quite harmful in large amounts during pregnancy.
    Hi again Atomic. I feel like I'm starting to have a good look at my blue sway in terms of diet, exercise, vitamins and bd. What still worries me a lot and makes me nervous is the personality factor. I don't know what to do to get a more boy mom personality. I have no opportunity to play games, nor do I have time to take on challenges. I keep trying to think I can have a son, but it's not that easy. very often I think I can't have a son. What should I do?
    I also wonder if it is ok to eat oatmeal every day and is a BMI of 23.1 ok for blue? Thank u!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Reline, your questions have all been very "boy-mom-ish". Don't worry about that.

Everyone can have a son or a daughter.

Yes, it is fine to eat oatmeal every day.

BMI 23 is fine for blue.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Reline, your questions have all been very "boy-mom-ish". Don't worry about that.

Everyone can have a son or a daughter.

Yes, it is fine to eat oatmeal every day.

BMI 23 is fine for blue.
    Thanks Atomic! That makes me happy. I really hope so.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Reline View Post
    Thanks Atomic! That makes me happy. I really hope so.

Hi Atomic! The last few weeks I have felt that I have had low blood pressure, it has been a long time since I had low blood pressure, but I often used to have it before I started swaying and often at that time when I got my daughter. I wonder if the reason is that I have eaten a little too healthy the past few weeks. I eat very little carbs, I eat mostly chicken, eggs, cheese, yogurt, nuts, fruits and vegetables. I do this in order not to gain weight and I have managed to keep the same weight in recent weeks (61-62kg). I try to eat all the time, I never let myself get hungry, but I'm afraid I eat a little too healthy? So I'm getting pinkfriendly? I'm not losing weight, but since I've started to feel low blood pressure sometimes, I'm afraid I've become punkfriendly. I find it a bit difficult to find a balance between following the HE-diet but at the same time not gaining too much weight. Thanks for your advice Atomic!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's nothing pink friendly about any of that. Keep doing what you're doing. Have you checked your blood pressure or are you just assuming??

EAting a bit of extra sodium will help so if you haven't been salting your foods, I would salt to taste.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's nothing pink friendly about any of that. Keep doing what you're doing. Have you checked your blood pressure or are you just assuming??

EAting a bit of extra sodium will help so if you haven't been salting your foods, I would salt to taste.
    Hi Atomic. When you follow the blue diet, it is good if you stay hydrated. Does it matter in the way you stay hydrated? I mean is it as good to drink water as to drink a cup of tea? Or is it the tea / caffeine itself that is good for blue? I drink quite a lot of water during the day, but if I also drink tea and coconut water or juice I then need to pee in the middle of the night and wake up to go to the bathroom so I have trouble falling asleep again, which affects my sleep. Do you think I should try to drink a little less water so there is room for other liquids such as tea and juice / coconut water?

I also wonder if chia seeds are bad for DH. I have stopped eating chia seeds and flaxseed but should he stop too? Is there food that is bad for DH, I mean that is bad for his semen?

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast