Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes please drink less water. All liquids are the same for our purposes.

I would have DH drop the flax seed for sure and possibly the chia. I don't trust flaxseeds for swaying at all and the chia are very much of an unknown
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes please drink less water. All liquids are the same for our purposes.

I would have DH drop the flax seed for sure and possibly the chia. I don't trust flaxseeds for swaying at all and the chia are very much of an unknown
    Sorry Atomic, but I didn't really understand. Do you think I should drink less water but increase the drinking of other liquids? Or reduce the drinking of all liquids? Thank u!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should drink to your level of thirst but it is ok to use things like tea and juice to do that. You DO NOT need to drink all that tea, juice, milk, coconut water, etc and then ALSO drink water. It's fine to only have the tea, juice, milk, coco water. Lemon water is NOT important, I am fine with you guys dropping that. I never drank lemon water and only rarely had plain water when I got my boys.

I don't want you miserable waking up in the night to pee. Go ahead and cut back, cut back on plain water first, then lemon water, and use the other beverages to make up your liquid intake.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should drink to your level of thirst but it is ok to use things like tea and juice to do that. You DO NOT need to drink all that tea, juice, milk, coconut water, etc and then ALSO drink water. It's fine to only have the tea, juice, milk, coco water. Lemon water is NOT important, I am fine with you guys dropping that. I never drank lemon water and only rarely had plain water when I got my boys.

I don't want you miserable waking up in the night to pee. Go ahead and cut back, cut back on plain water first, then lemon water, and use the other beverages to make up your liquid intake.
    Hi Atomic! I haven't written here in a while. I wonder how to do with the supplements when you get pregnant? Which supplements should you continue with and which ones should you stop with? The supplements you should stop with, how should you wean off? Today I take
    two tablets Multivitamin
    25 µg vitamin D
    1900 µg folic acid
    500 mg fish oil
    priobiotic
    241 mg magnesium.
    When I need to wean off a certain supplement, how do I do it? Do I start taking every other day, then every third day etc? Thank u for ur answer!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What multivitamin are you taking?

The multivitamin (probably, once I have checked the brand), the probiotic, and the Vit. D are safe all thru pregnancy.

Fish oil, I would take every other day thru pregnancy

Magnesium - is there any magnesium in your multivitamin?? If not, it's fine to continue all thru pregnancy. If there is magnesium in your prenatal I would have you wean off now by spacing doses further and further (just like you describe, every other dy, then every 2, etc) till down to one per week, then you can drop them.

The folic acid, continue at that dose till the end of the first trimester of pregnancy, then wean back to the amount in a prenatal by slowly spacing doses further and further out till down to just the amount in the prenatal.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What multivitamin are you taking?

The multivitamin (probably, once I have checked the brand), the probiotic, and the Vit. D are safe all thru pregnancy.

Fish oil, I would take every other day thru pregnancy

Magnesium - is there any magnesium in your multivitamin?? If not, it's fine to continue all thru pregnancy. If there is magnesium in your prenatal I would have you wean off now by spacing doses further and further (just like you describe, every other dy, then every 2, etc) till down to one per week, then you can drop them.

The folic acid, continue at that dose till the end of the first trimester of pregnancy, then wean back to the amount in a prenatal by slowly spacing doses further and further out till down to just the amount in the prenatal.
    Thanks Atomic! This is what my multivitamin contains:
    I usually take two tabletts a day of my multivitamin.
    Do u think i have to continue with the priobiotic? Or can I drop them?
    My multivitamin contain 58 mg magnesium a tablett and i usually take two. Then i take additionally 125 mg magnesium. So i take a total of 241 mg magnesium a day. Thank u!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. I guess it's all right to take two since most of the nutrients are lower dose.

You can continue with that amount of magnesium all thru pregnancy.

You don't HAVE to take probiotic but many sources think it's a good idea to take them during pregnancy.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. I guess it's all right to take two since most of the nutrients are lower dose.

You can continue with that amount of magnesium all thru pregnancy.

You don't HAVE to take probiotic but many sources think it's a good idea to take them during pregnancy.
    Thank u Atomic for ur quick answer! One more thing. Do I have to take a special type of fish oil for pregnant or can I continue with mine? Should I start taking fish oil every other day from tomorrow?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope you can just continue!

Sure you can take it every other day whenever you want to!!! that is how you'd start weaning off it anyway

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope you can just continue!

Sure you can take it every other day whenever you want to!!! that is how you'd start weaning off it anyway
    Hi Atomic. I haven't written here in a long time. I did sway blue in December and got pregnant from the first attempt but a week ago I got a miscarriage. I was in weak 12. I'm totally devastated. I made a perfect sway. I couldn't believe how everything could sit so perfectly. Everything became perfect, my diet, my workout, my weight, my vitamins, the vitamins of dh, his realeses, the number of attempts. I know many people get miscarriage and it is very common but I still can't understand how I could get it, when I ate so healthy, took vitamins, none of us smokes, none of us drink alcohol, my last pregnancy was completely without complications, we have never had a miscarriage in our family, my period and my ovulation came at the exact time each month. Both me and my husband have always been perfectly healthy. How can you get a miscarriage after all this? I can't help but think of the vitamins I ate. If it could have affected the fetus? I continue to eat the same amount of vitamin D and the same amount of folic acid, I reduced the fish oil to every other day instead of every day, continued with magnesium. Could this amount have affected the fetus? Do you have any experience of people who have swayed blue and had miscarriage? I know there is no answer to why I got miscarriage, but Im just trying to understand, maybe to try to feel a little better.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast