Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic, Do I have a chance to get a boy?

First of all thank u so much for all your work. I am a 30-year-old woman who got my first daughter in August 2016. If I have to be completely honest, I was quite disappointed when I found out the sex because I had hoped so much for a boy, because both my mother, my sister and my sister-in-law all have boys as the first child. I had just heard a little about swaying on other internet sites but I had no idea that Genderdreaming existed. I have always eaten breakfast but now that I read about the different diets I realize that I had a pinkfriendly diet. I didn't eat much meat or protein at all. I didn't eat so much vegetables. I always liked sweets and pastries. I ate a lot of dairy products. Drink a lot of diet cola. I didn't eat all the time, but ate only when I was hungry. I've always been slim. I dont have many muscles. I have a big brother who first got a son and then a daughter. My big sister has only one son. My mother had a son, two daughters, a miscarriage and then a son when she was 42 years old. My husband is soon turning 34 years and he has 6 brothers and two sisters. I have a girlmom personality. I'm pretty shy, don't talk much, but at the same time I like to have control and I worry about the smallest things and think too much, which is a little boymom personality? When we were trying for our first child, we had just one or two attempts near ovulation. So we only had intercourse near the ovulation once or twice and we did nothing on the whole cycle, because I had heard that you get a boy if you only have intercourse around ovulation. I would love to have a son, but I am so afraid that it will be a daughter, I would rather have only one child than two daughters. But when I read about swaying I get so much hope. My question to you Atomic, with all your experience, do you think I have a chance to get a son? When you read the information about me, do you think the chance is greater that I get a girl again? I am ready to buy a personalized plan and invest in swaying but I am soooo afraid to fail.
    Thank u so much in advance for your reply

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

2. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you really can't handle another daughter your best bet is going to be IVF. Swaying can help but it is not 100% - we get about 70% success rate and I don't want to make promises to you that I can't keep. There is a lot we could change to help sway blue (and I think you have just as good a chance as anyone!!) but I can't promise you that you will get a girl.

If you want to get a plan I will help you however I can. It's just that when I see someone who says they are very afraid to get an opposite and that they'd rather not have a second of their same gender, I can't promise that even the best sway succeeds - too much is left in the hands of fate even with an ideal sway.

Welcome to the site!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Reline thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you really can't handle another daughter your best bet is going to be IVF. Swaying can help but it is not 100% - we get about 70% success rate and I don't want to make promises to you that I can't keep. There is a lot we could change to help sway blue (and I think you have just as good a chance as anyone!!) but I can't promise you that you will get a girl.

If you want to get a plan I will help you however I can. It's just that when I see someone who says they are very afraid to get an opposite and that they'd rather not have a second of their same gender, I can't promise that even the best sway succeeds - too much is left in the hands of fate even with an ideal sway.

Welcome to the site!
    Thank u so much Atomic. I think i just have to read a little bit more about swaying and hopefully get the courage to sway. There is only one thing that I have reflected on and that is childbirth. I have observed that most of those who get boys (as their first child) have slightly longer and more difficult births than those who get girls and those women who have a very simple delivery with their first child, often get more daughters. What do you think of this? Is this something that you have noticed?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope not anything I've noticed at all. We have had plenty of people who had easy births with boys (myself included) and difficult ones with girls.

7. Thanks Reline thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope not anything I've noticed at all. We have had plenty of people who had easy births with boys (myself included) and difficult ones with girls.
    Thank you very much for your reply Atomic. I live in Sweden, do you think it would make it harder for me to sway because the vitamins and products here differ from the USA? I feel it still a lot I don't know about swaying and I am thinking to sway maybe in the fall, do you think I should buy a personalized plan right now or should I wait a bit?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No many of my clients are from Sweden! We use very few supplements or products on this site as we've found they don't even work.

When to buy the plan is totally at your discretion. Some people like to have the plan very far in advance so they can get all their questions figured out. Others prefer to wait till more like 3 months before (that way they can do the diet for 6-12 weeks with my help) The only thing I'd advise against is waiting til the very last minute, that's just a stressful situation and you won't have enough time to get everything figured out before TTC!

10. Likes Reline liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No many of my clients are from Sweden! We use very few supplements or products on this site as we've found they don't even work.

When to buy the plan is totally at your discretion. Some people like to have the plan very far in advance so they can get all their questions figured out. Others prefer to wait till more like 3 months before (that way they can do the diet for 6-12 weeks with my help) The only thing I'd advise against is waiting til the very last minute, that's just a stressful situation and you won't have enough time to get everything figured out before TTC!
    Thank you Atomic. I read a little about what was included in a personalized plan and I wonder what sperm count means? How does it work? My husband will probably not be willing to sway so this makes me a little nervous if it can ruin my sway? Another question I have is that I am currently on the pill and have done so since the end of 2016. What are your thoughts about it? Should I stop with them long before ttc?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With the pill i mean birth control pills. (Please excuse my bad english)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of our husbands would do nothing to sway. We focus on what we can do ourselves with a few little suggestions for the husbands.

Yes for a boy I'd come off the pill as soon as you can and use other forms of birth control that are not affecting your hormones.

Sperm count is just a way to help improve the amount of healthy sperm your husband makes. This is not difficult at all, mainly requiring sex or "release" for him every 2-4 days and some vitamins which he may be willing to take, as they are pretty minor and have no side effects.

14. Likes Reline liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of our husbands would do nothing to sway. We focus on what we can do ourselves with a few little suggestions for the husbands.

Yes for a boy I'd come off the pill as soon as you can and use other forms of birth control that are not affecting your hormones.

Sperm count is just a way to help improve the amount of healthy sperm your husband makes. This is not difficult at all, mainly requiring sex or "release" for him every 2-4 days and some vitamins which he may be willing to take, as they are pretty minor and have no side effects.
    Thank you Atomic. As I mentioned earlier, I am new here and I feel that I need to read more about swaying because there is still a lot I dont know. I have tried to read a little but I dont know where to start, I become overwhelmed because there is so much information. What is your advice? Where and how is the best way to start reading about swaying for a boy here on GD?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast