Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointed

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PadrePioidevotemyfirstson View Post
    Hi all - I have two questions based on above what’s hcg And how’s it monitored and how does one know which ovary they have ovulated from?

Sorry if obvious questions / answers

Ta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ginger already explained this but I do want to mention that many doctors will not test these things.

And I'm sure this is obvious but please, no one schedule an abortion based on the side you ovulated from, the side of implantation, and the HCG levels because we've seen them be wrong many many many times. (and sadly, I do have plenty of reason why I mention this every time the subject comes up.) Some people are obsessed with early gender detection methods (not saying anyone in this thread, just that it's happened so if anyone's lurking, I want them to know this) so they can schedule terminations and these are simply not reliable methods.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks PadrePioidevotemyfirstson thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Nell, I am praying for your bfp this month!!!!
    Thank you so much xx

4. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ginger already explained this but I do want to mention that many doctors will not test these things.

And I'm sure this is obvious but please, no one schedule an abortion based on the side you ovulated from, the side of implantation, and the HCG levels because we've seen them be wrong many many many times. (and sadly, I do have plenty of reason why I mention this every time the subject comes up.) Some people are obsessed with early gender detection methods (not saying anyone in this thread, just that it's happened so if anyone's lurking, I want them to know this) so they can schedule terminations and these are simply not reliable methods.
    That's makes me so so sad i can't believe someone would terminate a pregnancy on gender even if they knew 100% it wasn't the gender they desired each little life is a blessing and so many women can't even have a baby but would love one 😢

6. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are people on this site who are in really bad places either in their own heads or in their culture where that seems like the best option to them. Most of us thankfully are not in that situation and probably can't understand that kind of desperation. It's probably best to just count our blessings that we can't understand where they're coming from and try to be supportive in whatever way we can within our own ethical frame, if at all possible.

I'd actually prefer never to bring it up but about 80% of the time this topic comes up I get messages from people asking me about these methods (which again - do not work reliably!) in order to schedule terminations which is why I mention it. It is entirely possible to end a pregnancy that is your desired gender because this stuff doesn't work.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes Nell_ liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12