Thread: What to do?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What to do?

I have 2 sons and the youngest is a sway opposite. I would like to have a third child, but I do not know whether I will sway again or not. Sometimes I become so sad when I see that others get a daughter. I really really love my sons, but I also want to have a daughter. One moment I think I will go back in to swaying again and the other moment I think, this will not work for me! Sometimes I think, I do nothing and leave it to nature, maybe then i get a daughter. Whatever I do, I'm going to have a third boy! I just do not know what to do anymore. I can not get it out of my head. But I do know that if it's a boy again I will love him dearly, but that does not take away my longing for a daughter. And it will also be the last child anyway.
    Sorry if my English is not so good but I actually speak Dutch.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, only you know whats best for you and your family But if you are content with having a 3rd boy then you can only give it your best shot id say.
    I have three boys, first one passed away. I then found this site and swayed and got my girl. I know i am blessed and it doesnt work for everyone. I always saw baby girls around and my desire was so much that i tried knowing that i could have a boy and i was happy if it was gonna be a boy cos at least id tried and there would not be any what ifs later down the line
    Besg of luck for what u decide. X

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I am so sorry that you have lost a son, I hope I never have to go through this!
    I know I will not be sad if I have a third boy because I think boys are really great. But I just long so much for having a daughter, maybe because I have a good relationship with my mother? I can not explain why I long so much for this. I just assume that it will be a boy again and maybe I will be lucky this time

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always recommend swaying, but doing a very light sway that doesn't make you too control freaky is best. The good news is we have better results with just doing what works rather than very complicated sways anyway. I'm here to help so just let me know if you need anything!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi atomic
    I was thinking that maybe I was too strict with the previous sway and wanted to have too much control over everything. Maybe I did things wrong, I don't know. If I go back into swaying again I would do the PCOS diet and I think I would do less strict. With the LE diet I was busy every day to check in fatsecret if everything was within the limits. Now I think that I'm just going to follow my feelings and try not to worry

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have had a disproportional number of opposites among the people who were the strictest of the strict, so I do always recommend trying a more laid-back sway in subsequent sways.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic,
    I have some other questions. In August I go on holiday to Greece for 3 weeks with my children and my parents. I think it will be difficult to stay on the diet then. Would it be bad for my sway if I started swaying right after my vacation? I would start 6 weeks before my first attempt. Or should I do the diet for more than 6 weeks before my first attempt?
    And about clomid, you recommend to take this if you can get it. Is it ok to take this even though you do not need this medically? Would I lie to my fertility doctor and say that I have long cycles to get this?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For best results you'd want to give it 12 weeks on diet before trying. It's substantially better results than 6, so while I know it's unpleasant to wait when you're ready to try, for best chances you'd want to give it 12 weeks before trying.

Clomid is one of the safest drugs out there and many many people take it even though they are ovulating. Clomid is prescribed by doctors for people who are ovulating normally all the time in the hopes that it will have a beneficial result on their chances of conception.

But you have to make that decision for yourself. I can't tell you if anything is "ok". Clomid without a doctor is at your own risk and while I do tell people the doses and stuff, I can't recommend using it without your doctor's input. Some people do stretch the truth about their cycle, or how long they've been trying and get Clomid that way.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefke View Post
    Hi,
    I am so sorry that you have lost a son, I hope I never have to go through this!
    I know I will not be sad if I have a third boy because I think boys are really great. But I just long so much for having a daughter, maybe because I have a good relationship with my mother? I can not explain why I long so much for this. I just assume that it will be a boy again and maybe I will be lucky this time
    Thanks
    I get u, i had the same. I have three sis and mum who i get along with great. Plus there are so much cute pink things 🤗 hehe. I assumed boy all was through preg, was commvinced i saw boy bits ob numerous scans but she came out all girl, even tho every dr coming to see her kept saying he and kept confusin me even after birth lol. I have to say my sway was vvvv light so go with your feelings annd what u can do that makes it easy for you, no one knows i swayed, didnt make enough extreme chanses xx

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Parying4agirl View Post
    Thanks
    I get u, i had the same. I have three sis and mum who i get along with great. Plus there are so much cute pink things �� hehe. I assumed boy all was through preg, was commvinced i saw boy bits ob numerous scans but she came out all girl, even tho every dr coming to see her kept saying he and kept confusin me even after birth lol. I have to say my sway was vvvv light so go with your feelings annd what u can do that makes it easy for you, no one knows i swayed, didnt make enough extreme chanses xx
    Oh that is really true �� every time I pass children's clothing, I secretly look at the girls' clothing and then think that omg is so cute.
    This time I am not going to be so strict and no longer thinking too much whether I am doing well or not. A third boy would also be fantastic.
    What tactics did u use to get your girl?

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post