Thread: Frustrated

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Frustrated

My family sucks. Love them to death, but right now that love will have to be at a distance. We had some rough drama a long time ago due to parents very public divorce(brought on by my mother who leans toxic and slightly narcissistic) in a small town and it even rocked me and my sisters relationships (dad had all girls). Fast forward to now and my elder sister and I just had our first. I had girl and she had boy. So in love with our DD that I forgot my gender disappointment as soon as she was born as all of us do even though my dream family was all boys. Well my family doesnt make it easy. Both my parents favor my nephew because they never had a boy. My mom makes comments all the time that I'll be just like her with all girl children and it rubs me the wrong way because my mom can be a terrible person sometimes I dont want to be "just like her". And my dad loves to make jokes that we cant make a boy either. Even naming the (fake) racehorse I bought at a charity event cant make a boy. It just stings and when I stand up for myself I'm told I'm too sensitive. I guess I just need a place to vent to people that understand because they are making me feel inferior to my sister that I will never be in this exclusive club of being a boy mom or making a boy. We are strongly swaying blue and hoping for the best but a healthy pregnancy is first and foremost and we will love a baby no matter the gender but damn. It seriously sucks and it only makes my desire run higher and plan and stress my sway even more. If you read this far thanks for letting me vent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So many of us would feel a lot better if not for all the remarks!! I'm so very sorry you have to deal with those comments and the overall attitude!! Children are blessings no matter what, how sad for them they can't see that.

Wishing you peace!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People are so rude. I hope you prove them all wrong and get your boy. I don't see how people can say the gender of future children they just like to be clever. Just laugh them off and say you can't wait to do girly things with your daughter etc and you would love another girl stops people in their tracks they only pick to upset you.

Big hugs xx

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post