Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

after 7 girls it's a.....

BOY!!!! ahhhhh im in shock. utter and total shock. i was so sure it was another girl. we even had a name picked out. i'll get the pics up soon but there was no doubt, he wasn't shy about it at all.
    im scared now. i mean of course we are all thrilled but i keep looking around my house, pink pink , pink, princess gown, barbie, my little pony, all in a sea of pink. what if i screw him up? i have no idea what to do with a boy? what if he hates all this girl stuff?
    ladies this goes to show, you have to wait your turn. swaying is a joke. i swayed for 10 years, 10 years! for a boy. i started in 2002.. the first time i actually sway girl and i get a boy? yes you might have to wait through 5 or 6 boys but eventually you too will get a girl. just like i had to wait my turn through 7 girls i finally got my boy!
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

2. Likes May333 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW!! Hooray Hooray HOORAY!! Congrats on your baby BOY!! You won't screw him up--he will be doted on by all those big sisters.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh girlmom I am tearing up for you I am SO happy that after all you have been through you're getting your DS! Absolutely wonderful news! HOORAY!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you ladies i've been crying since last night when i found out. not because im sad its just.... i gave up. you know. 10 years of swaying and being so confident every single time. 10 years and 7 girls and i finally just said. its ok, i love my girls. im ok with having a large family full of daughters, im not going to try anymore and im not going to sway anymore and what happens happens. i just waited so long.
    x5

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you actually swayed girl this time?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by girlmom View Post
    thank you ladies i've been crying since last night when i found out. not because im sad its just.... i gave up. you know. 10 years of swaying and being so confident every single time. 10 years and 7 girls and i finally just said. its ok, i love my girls. im ok with having a large family full of daughters, im not going to try anymore and im not going to sway anymore and what happens happens. i just waited so long.
    Well FWIW I think that's the best way to go into TTC once you've several of a kind ... unless I can get myself to that same place, where I'm OK having a large family full of daughters, we won't TTC again.

How fun to get to go buy some blue And I know you mentioned family/friends haven't been the most supportive so I'm sure it will be nice for you to get to tell them it's a BOY this time, after all their commentary!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    accidently. i never read a girl sway before but i have learned my natural lifestyle is one big girl sway. plus i had a uti so i was taking alot of cranberry. i never eat before 1pm, i hate red meat, dtd in missionary, no big o this time. hot shower and dh loves his tighty whities. i love milk. my life is just naturally a girl sway. when i tried to get pregnant in the past i always read up on my boy sways and changed my lifestyle. this time i just let nature take it course and i finally got a boy.
    x5

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awesome!!! Congrats to you and your family!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What wonderful news!!! I'm SO happy for you, Congratulations on your little boy. xxxxx
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing news!! Congrats!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast