Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But in several studies (even dating back to the 1800s) they found that the babies conceived when men had been away in the service and even at war were BOYS!! Let's look at this as maybe the universe's way of helping out your sway!!

I hope and pray he stays safe while he's away and also that you are not too stressed out while he's gone.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    But in several studies (even dating back to the 1800s) they found that the babies conceived when men had been away in the service and even at war were BOYS!! Let's look at this as maybe the universe's way of helping out your sway!!

I hope and pray he stays safe while he's away and also that you are not too stressed out while he's gone.
    THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! I really hope it boosts our blue then!! I already have started a fitness plan and plan to stick to it the entire 2022 (not just for swaying, I want to be able to throw my own body weight around again) and will do other things to hopefully really help our sway! I'll keep you posted as it gets closer

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great!! Come on 2022!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great!! Come on 2022!!!
    Hiiii

We are still planning a sway for early next year. I am not doing HE right now but just changing some things for my overall health! I recently started researching a lot on hormone health and all that. And some of the suggested things include cleaning up ingredients you're exposed to! I didn't realize how many normal drugstore things have ingredients that have possible endocrine disruptions included so hopefully that overall gives us a little boost (I know it won't make or break)

Anyway for my real question they also suggested that a cup of bone broth in the morning is AMAZING for women and its something I am going to do because I didn't realize how many nutrients it contains. Has anyone included bone broth in their sway before? I did a search and nothing really popped up

Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, just keep in mind they do profit from finding "endocrine disruptors" everywhere. Keeping people in this constant state of alarm means that all websites that get "clicks" from people, and especially those who sell products (and even if they don't do that on any given site, they may have OTHER businesses that are profiting) that don't have those ingredients, or supplements that supposedly counteract the "endocrine disruptors". It's fine to research and avoid some products if that makes you feel more comfortable and also if you can afford it, but if something happens and you fall a bit short, have to buy the more affordable lotion or whatever, you have not ruined your health or your sway!

Bone broth has been used by some people in blue sways (and I have people use it more sparingly for pink). Interestingly, I have always made soup based on boiling bones (with the exception of my first son) - I make it at least 2x a month, more in wintertime - and even tho I haven't ever boiled it as long as the bone broth people do, I did get three boys that way (I had it much less, probably not at all when I got my daughter as we were traveling that whole summer before I conceived her). It is something I think is quite healthy and definitely good for blue. I do have a thread on making your own broth and why it is probably good for blue in the Dream Members section, I'll message it to you.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, just keep in mind they do profit from finding "endocrine disruptors" everywhere. Keeping people in this constant state of alarm means that all websites that get "clicks" from people, and especially those who sell products (and even if they don't do that on any given site, they may have OTHER businesses that are profiting) that don't have those ingredients, or supplements that supposedly counteract the "endocrine disruptors". It's fine to research and avoid some products if that makes you feel more comfortable and also if you can afford it, but if something happens and you fall a bit short, have to buy the more affordable lotion or whatever, you have not ruined your health or your sway!

Bone broth has been used by some people in blue sways (and I have people use it more sparingly for pink). Interestingly, I have always made soup based on boiling bones (with the exception of my first son) - I make it at least 2x a month, more in wintertime - and even tho I haven't ever boiled it as long as the bone broth people do, I did get three boys that way (I had it much less, probably not at all when I got my daughter as we were traveling that whole summer before I conceived her). It is something I think is quite healthy and definitely good for blue. I do have a thread on making your own broth and why it is probably good for blue in the Dream Members section, I'll message it to you.
    Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind and not break the bank over something that does not greatly effect it! I need a change anyway since I've been using the same stuff for forever I saw the bone broth and will probably do that here and there ! Thank you

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant! Let me know how I can help!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant! Let me know how I can help!
    Thank you! Will definitely be bugging you more as we get closer right now we're just adjusting habits and making a plan for while he is deployed (and trying to avoid getting pregnant)

His job while gone: eat as healthy as he can at the chow hall, lift weights, take vitamins and keep the jelly bean factory going

Mine: try to keep stress low, eat a broad and clean diet, drink tea, take vitamins and strength based workouts

I'm worried that being apart for six months will be what hurts our sway but he has strict orders to keep production going so his sperm count doesnt drop I'm hoping that way the "coming home from war" theory works in our favor for blue.

Will definitely spam you with more details as we get closer

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do too!!! It was observed and remarked upon even back in the times of Charles Darwin so there HAS to be something to it!! FXFXFX and so much blue dust comin' at ya!

13. Likes polaris.kai liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep us posted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes polaris.kai, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast