Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Started drinking once a day. Will probably continue to do this after swaying anyway bc I suck at veggies

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Thank you so much!!! We are all in this crazy situation together - sending hugs and love and wishes for good health to everyone!!
    Hey! Just curious. We wont be swaying for over a year but we are trying to become as blue friendly as possible during this time leading up to it. Not doing the HE bc doing that for a year would kill me but just healthier changed like I've started drinking v8 and making sure I have a leafy green salad once a day. I just have a few questions about supplements and diet things.

First off, I have started drinking collagen protein in my morning coffee. I will quit the coffee as we come up on swaying but is the collagen protein blue friendly? Also, I'll never go off my prenatal so I'm taking that and a vitamin d just bc with two littles and this quarantine we rarely go outside. Is that okay or is it too much vitamin d? Can too much vitamin d sway pink?

DH side of things: he has quit dipping and started taking a vitamin. On another thread I saw you talking about the centrum over 50 so that's what I got him but hes moaning amd groaning about the over 50 part LOL it's okay for 20 something Male to take that right? I told him a vitamins a vitamin but if he needs to stop I'll admit defeat. Also, how should hubby be working out for blue? I told him to avoid the bike but wasnt sure what else he should do.

Thanks in advance! Pics of diet additives added.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am ok with collagen protein. I don't know how it sways since I haven't seen loads of people use it yet, but I assume it would be very much the same as the gelatin drink which sways blue.

How much Vit. D in total? Unfortunately the pics aren't showing up for me.

So many men worry about the "over 50" label! The standard one is fine if he really won't take it. But there is no difference, just a slightly better breakdown of the nutrients. They don't put anything in them that makes you turn into an old man or anything LOL!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh sorry there are more questions on the first page!

Hubby can lift weights and swim or play sports. It's jogging and biking that are shown to be bad. He does need to take care not to get his "boys" too heated up by wearing tight underwear like a jock.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hubby can lift weights and swim or play sports. It's jogging and biking that are shown to be bad. He does need to take care not to get his "boys" too heated up by wearing tight underwear like a jock.

You don't need both those Vitamin D. I would just stick to the amount in prenatal. If you want you can add in the higher dose once or twice a week, not daily.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

You don't need both those Vitamin D. I would just stick to the amount in prenatal. If you want you can add in the higher dose once or twice a week, not daily.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Perfect thank you so much!!! I will continue with all the blue friendly stuff and back off on the vitamin d to once or twice a week! And I will let Hubby know he is such a baby about the over 50 label I think it is funny. Thank you again!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of guys have an issue with them! The under 50 ones are still good if you can't get him to take them

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of guys have an issue with them! The under 50 ones are still good if you can't get him to take them
    Hey atomic! He started taking those after only a little convincing that they wouldnt turn him gray LOL
    Two friends from my hometown announced boys in the past week ;( makes me sad seeing others get what they want with no struggle but just makes me more determined to be as boy friendly as possible.

I've started to lean my diet more blue friendly just as a precaution. When we get closer to trying I will up my calories to the HE diet but presently I'm htting between 1500 to 2000 daily (tracked on MFP). For breakfast I have oatmeal and sometimes scrambled eggs. Lunch is tuna once a week and then usually chicken or lunch meat. Dinners we eat a lot of chicken but will have salmon, steak amd ground beef in there as well (when we start HE it will be a lot of red meat). I have a V8 everyday and my snacks are usually almonds, nuts or dried fruit. Rn I still have coffee in the morning with my collagen protein. Is there anything I can do to be more blue friendly rn without going HE. I will do that 8 weeks out from trying but right now I just want to have all my bases covered. Do I need to add in some dairy? Rn I dont do a lot of that but will a glass of whole milk or something sway pink?

Right now I think the only thing working against me is I'm breastfeeding and so we will have to wait awhile after I'm done so I can replenish everything lol

Thanks in advance. I know I'm being slightly neurotic but I want to have a solid diet plan for at least a year before trying so I'm not deficient in anything and then when we go HE it will be easier to just up portion sizes or cut time down between snacks and meals. I'm just so determined to get this right so I can stop beating myself up for "not making a boy".

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's the one thing that still gets to me too - when people just seem to have it handed to them very easily, especially when they have a lot of other good things going for them, or they act like they did something amazing.

I do like to see you guys having some full fat dairy when you can. Doesn't need to be daily!

What about exercise?

Everything is looking great to me so far!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast