Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes that's the one thing that still gets to me too - when people just seem to have it handed to them very easily, especially when they have a lot of other good things going for them, or they act like they did something amazing.

I do like to see you guys having some full fat dairy when you can. Doesn't need to be daily!

What about exercise?

Everything is looking great to me so far!!
    I love you for responding so quickly I'm on one of my sway kicks rn so I'm tweaking everything to be EVEN MORE blue friendly lol

So with that suggestion I think I'm going to switch from coffee to twinings english breakfast tea with a tablespoon or so of whole milk every morning and then if I feel like it have cheese or a glass of milk later in the day. So my boy friendly drinks throughout the day will be: lemon water, english breakfast tea with whole milk (collagen protein added), a v8 and lots of water!

Exercise is focusing on more muscle building stuff but I still like to get my heart rate pumping so its HIIT like. It's like do 1 min of squats then 30 sec rest then 1 min of bicep curls. Stuff like that. I've also been working on a lot of strength bc I want to be able to do a pull ups and my yoga inversion poses like headstands and stuff again. So I think that will help with exercise and the dominance theory as well!

DH and I are doing really well with our vitamins but are looking to add a probiotic as well. Do you have any suggestions of things we need to make sure are in the ingredients or ingredients to avoid that might sway pink?

Thank you so much!! <3

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any of the probiotics will sway blue. That notion that "acidophilus sways pink" was never proven one iota, and after having seen our results with people taking it for pink sways in the 40% range at first, we now use probiotics (including acidophilus) exclusively for blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And everything else is looking great! So happy to help!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I so appreciate it!

So due to stuff out of my control and none of the usual tricks working I am already weaning my DD at 4 months bc of supply issues. I hate that I had to switch her early, but silver lining will be a smaller gap between 2 and third kids. I wanted to wait a year after breastfeeding and now that time table has moved up! We will be ttc when DD is 18 months and this means I will have been done breastfeeding for 14 months. That sways blue right?

Also, to become more blue friendly without doing full HE yet (dont want to gain a ton of weight) I have switched from coffee to black tea. Specifically Twinings English Breakfast. I want to have it every morning with my collagen protein and add a splash of milk (1T) and 1/2 tsp of sugar for taste. Is that blue? Or do I need to cut out the sugar?

As always thank you so much! You are a saint for sharing your knowledge and helping all us women improve our chances <3

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's a great gap for blue sways! I'm sorry nursing didn't go according to plan.

Yes that's absolutely fine to have the tea with sugar in the morning. I ALWAYS had that with all four of my boys (in fact it's one of the few things that was truly constant between all of them) with the sugar.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Surprisingly transitioning her to bottles and my switch from coffee was all less painless than I thought it would be! I have one sometimes two cups of tea a day, my husband and I are on the suggested supplements and I'm slowly getting towards my goals fitness wise. Now all there is to do is wait for the age gap and start HE!

I do have a question about the dominance theory though. Have you had women have successful blue sways without the dominant attitude? I am naturally competitive but I guess not enough since I've had 2 girls?

In the past two weeks I have seen 6 boy announcements everyone around us is having boys and I'm just down in the dumps scared its never going to happen for me, that I'll be left out of the boy mom club and that I'll never give my DH a boy. I'm patiently waiting for my boy but I get so down and then I panic that I'm down and effecting that "can do" competitive attitude help haha

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, many times. The personality stuff is very much less important than the diet/exercise stuff.

Please don't panic over not having the "right" attitude. That just aggravates your negative feelings!! No matter how many people have had boys around you I promise you can still have a boy yourself. It doesn't do anything to change your chances!

10. Likes polaris.kai liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, many times. The personality stuff is very much less important than the diet/exercise stuff.

Please don't panic over not having the "right" attitude. That just aggravates your negative feelings!! No matter how many people have had boys around you I promise you can still have a boy yourself. It doesn't do anything to change your chances!
    Thank you that is great news!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the rant but I have been treating this as my diary as I have no one real world to vent to I am down. I've been letting things slip in my sway even though we are a year out. The boy lifestyle is hard for me. Recently I've let the diet and exercise really slip with baby busy ness. And with all this covid nonsense we havent been able to visit family. No one has even met my now six month old yet I started having wine as a de stresser in the evenings and stopped making my tea out of laziness. I'm hoping we can see family sometime this summer as a "reset" to brighten me up and get me back on track but even then I havent gotten my period back yet and we are a year out from trying I wanted to be "fertile" for a full year out so I could track and really get my cycle down but it hasnt come back yet and my daughter has been weaned for two whole months. I know it doesnt help stressing over it but I am a control freak/planner and so I really wanted to start tracking by now

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deep breath! Hugest hugs, I know things are so hard for all of us now with the world so crazy.

There is absolutely no benefit to tracking your cycle for a year prior to TTC. You're disappointed about not meeting a goal that is not at all necessary. Just let that go. That has never been necessary and when people do it, it often causes stress and confusion because cycles can change. Being a control freak is good for blue but not if it ends up with you making goals that are not necessary and aren't reachable!

It is not unusual when you're still in the postpartum period (and 6 months is in that period!) to not have your cycle resume even when not nursing. That's ok!

A glass of wine now and then is no biggie for a blue sway. Just regroup with that and the tea, those are easy changes to make and I suspect will make you feel more in control of the rest of it.

You have plenty, plenty of time still! I promise that this is all ok and nothing is even wrong with the way things are going. Just do little things over time and I suspect that succeeding at one thing (even something small like having 1 cup of tea daily) will make you feel more capable of doing the other things too.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast