Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post
    I don’t remember what brands, but I know I took fish oil, apple cider vinegar, vitamins b, c, d, echinacea and zinc. Basically if it boosted my immune system or balanced my hormones I took it .
    I had 3 meals a day, lots of meat and eggs, coffee was with heavy whipping cream and I didn’t intentionally exercise. I drank a lot of green tea and Gatorade. All my boys were conceived with one attempt at +opk after long abstains.
    Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it does thank you! What kind of vitamin b did you take? Or did you just take a general vitamin b complex with all included?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Yes it does thank you! What kind of vitamin b did you take? Or did you just take a general vitamin b complex with all included?

I think it was b12? I was taking it for some ppd I had at one time and then anxiety I experienced after a family trauma. So whatever one helps with that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    praying and swaying

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Great thank you! Our plan for supplements for me will be:

Daily prenatal

Folate

Probiotic

Fish oil

Vitamin d. (on days I dont get outside much) what would be recommended dosage for vitamin d?

For Hubby:
    centrum over 50 daily,
    probiotic

Should he start taking anything else daily? Will vitamin d help him? Should he take zinc or anything?

I don't want you guys taking any additoinal nutrients beyond what is in the multivitamins - those will be enough for you. NO additional zinc for hubby we have had poor results iwth that.

Have you considered the arginine and carnitine for him?? I don't think they're mandatory but may help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I don't want you guys taking any additoinal nutrients beyond what is in the multivitamins - those will be enough for you. NO additional zinc for hubby we have had poor results iwth that.

Have you considered the arginine and carnitine for him?? I don't think they're mandatory but may help.
    No. I have seen those mentioned in other posts but I have absolutely no idea what they do he is weird about pills anyway so we may just have him stick to the basics with the centrum over 50, probiotic and fish oil and not overwhelm him

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to double post but I treat this thread like my diary I need to just type this out somewhere because my husband doesnt understand (but thankfully he follows all the sway stuff I throw at him). Literally everyone announcing is having boys. All the people my husband work with. All my friends back home. My sister in law. Even the chick I follow on instagram. WHAT. THE BALLS. I truly believe we are having our boy next bc we have changed so much shit and we are waiting for a nice long gap since I just had my daughter in Jan. But damn. Like if we dont try right now are we going to miss out on all this boy energy?? (kidding I know theres no such thing) but what the fuck. It's so not fair. And seeing all these announcements breaks me, and then motivates me to commit to my sway but I'm feeling left out. I just want it to happen for us. I want to stop feeling like a failure since bOYz arE EAsY tO ConCeIVe (insert eyeroll). I want to be able to give my husband a son. I want to be able to carry on the last name. I know it's all trivial but it's what I want and it kills my competitive side that I'm failing. I want our boy and I want to just have all this pressure off

7. Likes atomic sagebrush, hakrueg liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The arginine and carnitine are naturally occurring amino acids that are found in foods and produced by the body. So if your husband isn't into taking more pills, that's NBD, just give him more meaty goodness LOL and his body will take care of it on its own.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh girl I so totally understand!! The ladies I was TTC with when I got DS 4 - they ALL GOT GIRLS but me and one other girl who hadn't even been swaying. I couldn't help but think well, that's it, all the girls are used up, and I'll never have one now but then in the end I did!

Over the course of the past 12 years hanging out on these sites one thing I know for sure, is that no matter how the outcome looks for one little group if you take a step back and look at a different group or a bigger group, the gender ratio does always come out to be 50-50. So even if you know 10 people and all 10 are having boys, if you take a step back and look at 20 people you would likely find that they're all having girls, and if you take another step back and look at the whole neighborhood it would be 50-50, and so on.

It's like if you had some m and m's and half were pink and half were blue, and you scooped them out with your hand, sometimes you might get a handful where they were all or nearly all blue, or all or nearly all pink, even though you knew you put in the exact same number of pinks and blues! and that's just from sheer luck - doesn't even take into account that sometimes friend groups have similar lifestyles that may sway.

Long story short, I promise that the gender makeup of the people you know doens't mean all the boys are used up or that you're missing out on boy energy right now!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh girl I so totally understand!! The ladies I was TTC with when I got DS 4 - they ALL GOT GIRLS but me and one other girl who hadn't even been swaying. I couldn't help but think well, that's it, all the girls are used up, and I'll never have one now but then in the end I did!

Over the course of the past 12 years hanging out on these sites one thing I know for sure, is that no matter how the outcome looks for one little group if you take a step back and look at a different group or a bigger group, the gender ratio does always come out to be 50-50. So even if you know 10 people and all 10 are having boys, if you take a step back and look at 20 people you would likely find that they're all having girls, and if you take another step back and look at the whole neighborhood it would be 50-50, and so on.

It's like if you had some m and m's and half were pink and half were blue, and you scooped them out with your hand, sometimes you might get a handful where they were all or nearly all blue, or all or nearly all pink, even though you knew you put in the exact same number of pinks and blues! and that's just from sheer luck - doesn't even take into account that sometimes friend groups have similar lifestyles that may sway.

Long story short, I promise that the gender makeup of the people you know doens't mean all the boys are used up or that you're missing out on boy energy right now!
    Thank you so much really needed to hear this right now. I feel so lame because we arent even trying until next fall but STILL thank you. It really gives me hope. With everyone getting their turn I believe ours is coming. Though I doubt my own thinking because I dont want to set myself up for heartbreak

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey atomic I know I blow up my thread a lot and we are a long way from trying but I have zero females in my life to talk to

Is it normal to have weird periods after delivering? I know you said earlier I was still in the stage where it was normal to not be normal. But I had a full on period last month (end july) for six days and then nothing this month. Pre baby I was usually 30 ish days and I have now gone past that and am at day 39 of this cycle. I tried to track my cervix position and mucus but it is all over the place (maybe ovulated day like 21?) so there is no way of telling when or if I ovulated so idk where I'm at in this cycle.

Has this happened to anyone else? Do I need to just be patient and wait for my periods to level off? I'm currently being tested for fibromyalgia so I've had labs done and all look normal so it's not my thyroid or anything. Please help because google gives me nothing and I have no women in my life

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no not at all, you hardly ask me anything LOL

It is TOTALLY normal to have spotty cycles even for a year or more after delivery. With two of my five kids I had my period come back and then go away again only to return a few months later. Nothing unusual there at all.

I would not bother with CM and CP. It's too unreliable when you're having irregular cycles and it's best to just not be poking around in your cervix very much. You can have things called "practice cycles" too which is when your body basically goes through the motions of ovulation, even makes EWCM and gives you all the other symptoms too, but doesn't ovulate. So then it really seems like O happened but it was just that the hormones were there and then went away again. I had a practice cycle once after delivering and it more "real" than a lot of my actual ovulations were - I had EVERY symptom of ovulation, and then even had a mood shift afterwards but then my period never came. I even went to the doctor and he told me that was something he sees quite a bit.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast