Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got back from a small BBQ where no one knows we are pregnant yet but everyone kept telling us we need a boy, need to try for a boy cried on the way home because I feel like this is my third girl and there's nothing I can do about it and I feel like no one is going to be excited for us

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending lots of love and hugs!! I would do anything to give you all my blue dust in exchange for your pink. I understand that longing and heartache for your DG. Praying you did get your little boy!

PS edited to add I’m so sure everyone would be excited for you regardless. Not a lot brings as much wonder and joy as a brand new baby xx
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It makes me so angry because there are so many women who want all girls. Why can't people just shut up and keep their opinion to themselves??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes polaris.kai liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just here to type this out and vent. This is my only safe place as reddit cracks down on anyone once they mention gender at all.

I have gone down the rabbit hole and am so impatient to find out. I know just knowing will help so much (even if it is a girl and its starting the grieving process) but there's nothing I can do about it right now. I torture myself analyzing my symptoms which I know doesn't mean shit. On my bumpers group anytime anyone mentions a boy, I stalk their profile and see if they were nauseous or had bad skin or what the HR was which I know does nothing because my pregnancy and baby will be different because they are unique to me but UGH.

My husband tries to be supportive but he says he doesn't want to talk about the gender because he doesn't want to get his hopes up for either. He also is having a hard time connecting because no one is allowed at scans so its just meh for him which I totally sympathize with. But it's hard not having anyone to go totally crazy and word vomit all this to.

I know I would love a girl once she is here because I have done it twice before but I'm really struggling with the feelings of possible failure. This was unexpected (but welcomed) and it drives my control freak side crazy that I didn't get to do my sway that I had planned. I also just want to have a boy to shut everyone up. I'm so sick of the all girl comments. I'm so sick of having to hear about and constantly be reminded of "not being able to make a boy" which drives my control freak and competitive sides crazy because its not something I can control and its like people are mocking something I can't do.

I find slight comfort in the fact that the boy chances are slightly higher and that we made a lot of healthier changes even if it wasn't full on HE at the time. We were eating way healthier (oatmeal, spinach salads, home cooked meals), I quit coffee and drank black tea twice a day, both of us were taking suggested vitamins and my DH quit dipping for me we also were BD often and unprotected but the question that keeps me awake at night was IS IT ENOUGH. No idea when I ovulated so we probably only had one in the fertile. And I wasn't really exercising at the time besides some body weight yoga i guess we will wait and see but the waiting game is killing me.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But even if your sway had gone completely according to plan it can still not be enough. I think you changed a lot, and for all we know the fact htat you fell pregnant so easily may indicate you were more blue friendly to start with!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Just got back from a small BBQ where no one knows we are pregnant yet but everyone kept telling us we need a boy, need to try for a boy cried on the way home because I feel like this is my third girl and there's nothing I can do about it and I feel like no one is going to be excited for us

Sorry to interrupt this post .. Just passing by to give you lotsa hugs and stay strong .. I'm mommies of 4 girls and trust me i've been thru all this and what i just did what stay away from all this sick mouth and god have better plan for us just pray for baby boy and it will comes when the times has come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    But even if your sway had gone completely according to plan it can still not be enough. I think you changed a lot, and for all we know the fact htat you fell pregnant so easily may indicate you were more blue friendly to start with!
    Thank you atomic! Hopefully that is the case for us My NIPT stuff is on Monday some hopefully results come in soon after that

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyblossom View Post
    Sorry to interrupt this post .. Just passing by to give you lotsa hugs and stay strong .. I'm mommies of 4 girls and trust me i've been thru all this and what i just did what stay away from all this sick mouth and god have better plan for us just pray for baby boy and it will comes when the times has come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Measuring right at 12wks. I know nubs mean nothing at this point but she said it looks really girly in the first pic harmony blood test is in so hopefully we will get those results quickly. Any skull theory guesses? These aren't the best pics as baby was being ornery

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Measuring right at 12wks. I know nubs mean nothing at this point but she said it looks really girly in the first pic harmony blood test is in so hopefully we will get those results quickly. Any skull theory guesses? These aren't the best pics as baby was being ornery

Hi Polaris I'm not great at guessing nubs but 12 weeks is still early, nub could rise..
    My sister in law had her scan at 12 plus 5 days and was told girl each time.... well she had a boy so its made me a little skeptical on nubs.
    Your still in with the chance of hearing blue xxx

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast