Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Desperate for blue dust

I'm a terrible person. I just had my 2nd dd two months ago and we are so in love and love that we have sisters so close in age. But, today my bubble popped. Hadnt even thought of swaying since she was born and just have been in new baby bliss with my DH and first dd. But today, I saw someone whom I gave sway advice to announced a boy and the bubble popped and my heart dropped. She was in the same situation as me. Trying for number two less than a year after the first and still breastfeeding. So how is it fair that she gets that. My second daughter is a failed blue and I love her more than anything. It just breaks my heart seeing someone be successful in identical conditions that mine failed. I feel like this had cemented that I'll never be a boy mom and just have girls as I have heard the more girls you have the more likely it is you will keep having girls. I am in tears as I feel bad for feeling like this with two beautiful girls but my heart is broken as I feel I will never get my boy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At the end of it all, there's always going to be a huge luck factor. Two people can do pretty much the same thing and just have different outcomes because swaying just can't ever be 100% (if it was, the whole human race would have died out a long time ago!)

The best way to deal with these feelings is to keep in mind you don't want just any old baby boy - you want YOUR baby boy. What she gets doesn't matter because your boy is what you want. It really helps to keep that in mind (or at least it did for me.)

It's simply not true that the more girls you have you'll keep on having girls. That's not the case. WE have members on here who got boys after 4-5-6 and yes even EIGHT boys. My great grandma had 2 boys after 6 girls in a row!! It is still always possible.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I appreciate your response atomic. Thank you so much it does help that I want my boy. But then it breaks my heart thinking it may never happen. Due to financial situation we may only get to have 3 maybe 4 would be stretching our capabilities and I would love our children regardless it still hurts. Not only that I would never get my boy but that I will have "failed to make a boy". I'm super competitive so hearing that along with the all girls comments would hurt me forever. I guess I just have to keep my fingers crossed and sway even harder for this next baby but I guess we wont be trying for awhile since it's better to have a longer gap for blue

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We will do everything we can do to get you your boy!

6. Thanks polaris.kai thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    We will do everything we can do to get you your boy!
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate your support. Especially on days where I'm throwing myself a pity party your words make me feel not so alone and that I can pull myself out of it. I will definitely be leaning on you in 18 months-2 years from now (hopefully purchasing a plan with DH's support) when we start trying again since space is recommended for Blue. Until then is there any advice you have?

I've already made small lifestyle changes like having a hearty breakfast, switching to whole milk, and lots of leafy greens with Brianna's dressing (which is amazingly delicious and I regret not switching sooner. Swaying or not). I will continue my prenatal as I am breastfeeding (planning to stop around 9 mo to a year). DH stopped dipping so hopefully that helps sperm count and I will be tracking cycles as they come back so we have them down by thr time we start trying.

Also, I just want to thank you again for all your knowledge and this community you have formed. We obviously all love our children no matter what but only those here understand the ache of a desire gender and it's so nice to have a place not to feel alone.

Much love to you and this community <3 hoping everyone is staying safe despite the craziness going on in our world

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!!! We are all in this crazy situation together - sending hugs and love and wishes for good health to everyone!!

10. Likes polaris.kai liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Just curious. We wont be swaying for over a year but we are trying to become as blue friendly as possible during this time leading up to it. Not doing the HE bc doing that for a year would kill me but just healthier changed like I've started drinking v8 and making sure I have a leafy green salad once a day. I just have a few questions about supplements and diet things.
    First off, I have started drinking collagen protein in my morning coffee. I will quit the coffee as we come up on swaying but is the collagen protein blue friendly? Also, I'll never go off my prenatal so I'm taking that and a vitamin d just bc with two littles and this quarantine we rarely go outside. Is that okay or is it too much vitamin d? Can too much vitamin d sway pink?
    DH side of things: he has quit dipping and started taking a vitamin. On another thread I saw you talking about the centrum over 50 so that's what I got him but hes moaning amd groaning about the over 50 part LOL it's okay for 20 something Male to take that right? I told him a vitamins a vitamin but if he needs to stop I'll admit defeat. Also, how should hubby be working out for blue? I told him to avoid the bike but wasnt sure what else he should do.
    Thanks in advance! Pics of diet additives added.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Collagen protein taken once in morning

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prenatal (just switched from womens one a day) can switch back if needed