Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hate myself at the moment

Just need a vent. I WANT to be happy when a friend tells me that they are pregnant. But all i can think is what if its girl? How will i cope. Ive put off ttc as i keep saying next month etc. Now trying to go for june but that will bewhen friend finds out gender. So unhappy at the mo,gd doesnt go away it just changes :-(

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you're hurting. I wish I had a magic wand that could make it go away.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    soverysad i am sorry you are feeling that way at the moment. No matter what your friend ends up with it wont affect your chances, and your kids will be growing up together, so you guys will get to do heaps of fun things together.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you are down.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh dont hate yourself , they are your feelings and your entitled to them , and just like Cinss said even if they have girls it wont affect your chances.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hun!!! I feel the EXACT same way. I feel awful when a friend gets pregnant and I so wish it's a boy!!!!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If only there were some way to magically get rid of these feelings. I've lost count of how many times I wished any friends/family I knew would have a boy as soon as I heard they were pregnant.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was pregnant with DS2 at my old job, I desperately wanted to hear girl. I felt he was a boy, but I wanted my gut to be wrong so I kept thinking girl anyway, and then I heard boy. As I announced at work a few days later, there was a pharm tech who I always kind of jealous of ...she had perfect hair, always looked so pretty, and was a tiny bit snotty, though she was mostly nice, she was pregnant and was about a month behind me.

I think I spent that whole month between finding out what I was having to her finding out what she was having really worried and upset at the thought of Little Miss Perfect having a girl. It really distrubed me, because I knew if she had a girl, she'd talk or show us pictures of all the cute girl things she'd get, and it would be more than I could handle.

Anyway, she found out she was having a boy, and I felt ashamed by how much relief that brought me. It was one of my darkest gender disappointment moments, that I felt so giddily happy that someone else was having a boy too. The thing is, it was her 1st preg, and she really didn't seem to have a preference. After she found out she was having a boy, she went on to show us all the cute little boy stuff she was getting, and she was so excited about having a boy, that it sort of started to help me build up excitment for the new life I'd be welcoming.

Soverysad, good luck with TTC'ing, and remember that even if they hear girl, it does nowhere at all mean that you can't have your girl too. As a matter of fact, if you get a girl as well, the girls can be playmates and how cute would that be?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your lovely replys x it really does help to be able to say these things without people thinking im nuts lol xxxxx.