Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

eight years of gd:-(

Some of you may know me from a while back on ingender. Im at a loss. I was meant to sway in june bit we decided we were done. I was ok but now we have decided we may try one more time. Im so depressed i dont know what to do the thought of trying brings me to my knees what if its another boy?I dont think i can cope but at 37 its now or never. High tech not an option as i cant take fertililty drugs due to high risk. Gd sucks i just wish i didnot care:-(

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I know how you feel. I have three lovely boys but was so desperate for a girl. My heart aches and it's only you guys who know how it feels to suffer GD. I have been bad for the past six years. My youngest is 1. My DH says no to trying again after two failed pink sways. I feel sp sad to think I have no more chances but like you don't think I could bear another boy. It has nearly ruined my marriage my DH says if I want a girl that much i should find someone else to give me one. If I thought it was that easy I might be tempted. I know I cannot ruin by boys lives foru selfish desires. It is so hard as all my boy mum friends have gone on to have a third Dd. I was the only one who didn't. My Sister had both and I feel such a loss. But for the sake of everyone else I have to pretend it isn't important anymore. Sometimes I feel I live a lie but other times I look at my lot and feel do proud and happy. Maybe I will never feel complete.
    Love and Light x
    DS-2011
    Please:

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My oldest son is nine, so technically I've probably had gd for nine years. But it was only bad since my third boy was born, nearly four years ago. We did try HT for the fourth and it was a failure. Now I'm 40 and it's time to move on. Whenever I get a bad wave of gd, I just have to hang on. It's like when you're exercising - just push through that part and it will be over soon.

I torment myself with the thought of having a fourth, but no, we are not going to try. So now I'm dealing with the grief of no more kids, no girl, the end of the dream. So I try to focus on the positives. Having three is so much easier than having four. I have three healthy beautiful boys. No more diapers! We (mostly!) sleep through the night. Going out to dinner is so much easier. Two in school full time, so I can enjoy my little preschooler. Or I think of my neighbor with two healthy boys, and a girl with downs. Sometimes I just need a little distance, perspective. I don't think I'll ever be truly over it or that most people will even understand. But I want to feel better, too, and so I'm working hard to move on.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, i read your posts and i could have written them myself.
    Sometimes its nice to know we are not alone in these feelings.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My GD has been going on for 9yrs now too after my 3rd boy as well! I know it sucks! I've been trying to be hopeful with each new pregnancy but all i hear is it's a boy! I love my 6boys with all my heart but shouldn't it be my time to jump for joy. I pray you get your girl! (hugs)
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soverysad - have you thought about adoption? A few ladies I know here in Spain have adopted fabulous little girls from China who have made their lives complete. There is a ridiculous amount of red tape but the families are soooooo happy now.

GD sucks indeed! Sometimes I feel like getting a T-shirt made with "si quiero una hija" (yes I do want a daughter) on it just to shut people up!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GD does suck. I'm pregnant at 44 with my fourth boy! My oldest is 24 so I've had GD longer than I care to think about. I've decided to try one more time and I'm saving some money for egg donation. I know how sad it can make you feel. You're not alone.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about a natural cycle with IUI and a sperm sort??? Might be worth a try and will increase your chances of desired gender ALOT!!
    8 6 wishing for a
    Cycle 1 HRC in June 2011- cancelled cycle, no response at all.
    Cycle 2 at SART start stims Oct 10th Another cancelled cycle. No response.
    Cycle 3 at SART, started stims Dec 31st, cancelled AGAIN.
    Cycle 4 Donor eggs in South Africa May 2012, freezing and shipping to USA for PGD
    FET- 19th July- NT (only 2 normals, both boys)
    Cycle 5 Last shot- donor eggs at Genesis- Cyprus using his sperm sort, Jan 2013 BFN
    FET Feb 2013 BFP Miscarriage @ 6 wks.
    FET June 2013. On metaformin now for Insulin resistance. Mental health starting to border on insanity now. BFN
    FET July 2013. Last embie BFN

Cycle 6 Really truly last shot- Donor eggs HRC, planned all freeze Feb, 7XX frozen immune treatment for me
    FET May 2014 BFP Miscarriage @ 8 weeks
    FET Nov 2014 BFP Miscarriage @ 12 weeks
    FET Oct 2015 BFP Blighted ovum confirmed @ 8 weeks. Miscarriage.

SURROGACY!!!!! FET 1xx Feb 4th BFP, HB seen

My precious baby girl arrived Oct 19th 2016

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by soverysad View Post
    Some of you may know me from a while back on ingender. Im at a loss. I was meant to sway in june bit we decided we were done. I was ok but now we have decided we may try one more time. Im so depressed i dont know what to do the thought of trying brings me to my knees what if its another boy?I dont think i can cope but at 37 its now or never. High tech not an option as i cant take fertililty drugs due to high risk. Gd sucks i just wish i didnot care:-(
    Thanks girls it helps so much to know you all understand. I wish i could o iui with sperm sort but in the UK its not legal. Well im on diet still undecided. I have talked about adoption but its a nogo for my husband. Who knows i do jave way more good than bad. Just hope my friend jas a boy or i know ill be back to square one. Hugs to you all xxxj

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you feel better soon. Im also very nervous about my birth in 2 weeks. I have no idea what the gender is and I already have four boys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast