Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

When Bad GD Days Attack

What do you do to cope when you're having a bad GD day or feel like you're never going to get your DG? I'm having a horrible day because of some stupid crap people posted to facebook and am also feeling very afraid my sway might have failed.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine did fail and I feel like my world has stopped

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I have bad GD I cry, let my DH comfort me and promise me we will have a babygirl one day

Then it's hopefully time to wake my little boy for a bottle and I let his big teethless smile comfort me. It helps a little, good luck
    (2011) en (2012) en (2016)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh dear... *big hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that. How are you coping? Are you going to try again or go HT?

DH is thousands and thousands of dollars in debt from student loans and they will take a lifetime to pay back, but now I'm starting to wish I would have closed my 401K/retirement accounts and emptied our house downpayment savings account to finance 1 cycle of IVF. I know I really should have gone HT because my GD is so bad but...part of me just can't come to terms with gambling our entire financial future away on something that may not even yield a pregnancy at all. Why does GD have to be so hard?

I think today is just an all around crappy day. In fact, I have just declared that today is a crappy day. If I could share my big bowl of homemade guac I tried drowning my sorrows in with you I would. Is there anything I can do to help you other than offering big hugs and hope for a better tomorrow?

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Blue-Blue-Pink. I will admit that I do love big baby smiles.

If you are planning on swaying I'd highly recommend Atomic's Amazing Personalized Plan. If I hadn't swayed with that, I'm convinced there wouldn't be a snowball's chance that I could have a little girl this time around. Good luck with your future sway.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate facebook personally I deleted mine until I find out what I'm having so I don't feel obligated to tell everyone one what I'm having. Comments are the worst I just wish ppl would shut up. Hope you have a better day and if you did everything you could to sway then you have a good chance at your gender and if it fails you did what you could and you can walk away knowing you tried to do something to help.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, that's good to know! I'm leaning more and more towards atomics personalized plan, because I too think it will help improve my chances!

Congratulations on your pregnancy, good luck and lots of pink dust for you!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops twice

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wannagirl21 View Post
    if you did everything you could to sway then you have a good chance at your gender and if it fails you did what you could and you can walk away knowing you tried to do something to help.
    That's just it WannnaGirl - I *DID SOMETHING* to *TRY* to change my situation instead of just wallowing in my sorrow saying "poor me, I didn't get my DG when it seems like everyone else has one." Not only that but I tried really really hard too, and there's something to be said for that in itself, win or lose. I think a lot of people in general choose to feel like victims and don't do much (if anything) to change their circumstances if they're not happy. I chose to try the best I could to change things, and that's a lot more than what a lot of people can say. Thank you wannagirl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't really have an answer except to say i know exactly how you feel, my gd was so much worse after i got my bfp, i was so sure my sway had failed and that i had lost my chance to, at least i had the hope before i got pregnant that one day maybe it could happen - this was our last baby. It drove me crazy until 12 weeks when i found out. The best thing for me was being able to talk about it, one mum on here in particularly really helped me and spent ages listening to me loose the plot but it did help, when i went through gd with ds3 i was alone, no-one understood and i had no-one to talk to. Don't go through things alone, talk to people on here they do understand and will support you whatever the outcome.

I think the not knowing was the worst so if you can find out early i would as it really haunted me; i knew i could love another boy but the idea of loosing my dream was horrible and thinking it maybe a possibility mean't it was all i could think about.
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast