Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Haven't gotten the official word yet but all signs point to...

Girl. The word I don't want to hear...again. Doesn't that sound horrible? I should be over the moon about having a healthy baby. My 11+5 scan looked girly but all said its early. My 14w scan still looks girly. I had come to terms with it until tonight when I read a post from one of the girls I met at the beginning of our sway announced she is having a boy. Thats the 2nd girl from our group of 4. The 3rd isnt pregnant yet. Then there's me. I want to be happy for them but I'm so sad. It's the deepest desire I have ever had and no one here gets it. I can't talk to anyone and hide my tears. I tried talking to my mom and sister but end up feeling like a horrible person.

Mom says that she can't believe I am crying and offers no words of support and thinks I should just be happy the baby is healthy. My sister says I should stop talking like "that" because what if God decides to take the baby back.

This is baby #4 and the last one. Truthfully, I really would have been happy with 3 but thought swaying would work for me so I tried again. I was so sure I would have a boy.

This is the deepest sadness I think I have ever felt and it only comes out every once in a while - usually when I hear of someone I know is having a boy.

I really hope I hear boy in 2 wks but I think it's highly unlikely. I just wish it had happened for me. Nice pity party for me I'm having here.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how that feel. I have 4 DD. When I try for the 4th one and got my 4th DD, I feel the same as you feel. My Mother is very supported and said just try to have 1 more and she is helping me taking care of baby while I back to work in a month. I decide to ttc again for a boy starting in June of this year, no Bfp yet. I have to talk my husband back for a while to ttc again. I'm so nevous about this time as this is my last chance. I also feel sad when I hear someone is having a boy and hope one day I would have a boy too. I hope you hear boy in two week.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babyb5 View Post
    I know how that feel. I have 4 DD. When I try for the 4th one and got my 4th DD, I feel the same as you feel. My Mother is very supported and said just try to have 1 more and she is helping me taking care of baby while I back to work in a month. I decide to ttc again for a boy starting in June of this year, no Bfp yet. I have to talk my husband back for a while to ttc again. I'm so nevous about this time as this is my last chance. I also feel sad when I hear someone is having a boy and hope one day I would have a boy too. I hope you hear boy in two week.
    Thank you, baby for your kind words! I hope baby #5 ends up being your boy!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear you Happylane, big hugs!
    I can understand you as I'm devastated when I hear somebody is expecting a boy, especially after 1-2 girls
    I went to an astrologist and she told me my 4th will be a boy for sure but then again another astrologist told me when I was pg with DD2 that my 3rd would be boy....

I don't know....I have to try one more time, tho I'll probably have 4th girl.

Hang in there, it ain't over til it's over, keeping my fingers crossed for you and you hear "boy!" on your next u/s
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    I hear you Happylane, big hugs!
    I can understand you as I'm devastated when I hear somebody is expecting a boy, especially after 1-2 girls
    I went to an astrologist and she told me my 4th will be a boy for sure but then again another astrologist told me when I was pg with DD2 that my 3rd would be boy....

I don't know....I have to try one more time, tho I'll probably have 4th girl.

Hang in there, it ain't over til it's over, keeping my fingers crossed for you and you hear "boy!" on your next u/s
    Thank you! I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I heard boy! whenever you decide to try for baby #4 I truly hope you hear boy! How old is DD3?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My AF is late and I am pretty sure I am pregnant but not getting BFP's ....doctor says I can't really do much until it's been 2 weeks after missed AF.

But if I am prego, I am totally expecting a girl. I am thinking of girl names, etc. I would love a boy and have swayed my butt off for over a year, but I can't set myself up for disappointment.

Since I have been swaying for over a year, DH and i had to dig deep and decide if we only wanted a boy or another baby. We both decided another baby and would be ecstatic if its a boy, but we'll be happy with a girl, we love the ones we have!

You aren't alone and we get your pain. Keep us posted as we do care and we do understand.

My Gender Dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    My AF is late and I am pretty sure I am pregnant but not getting BFP's ....doctor says I can't really do much until it's been 2 weeks after missed AF.

But if I am prego, I am totally expecting a girl. I am thinking of girl names, etc. I would love a boy and have swayed my butt off for over a year, but I can't set myself up for disappointment.

Since I have been swaying for over a year, DH and i had to dig deep and decide if we only wanted a boy or another baby. We both decided another baby and would be ecstatic if its a boy, but we'll be happy with a girl, we love the ones we have!

You aren't alone and we get your pain. Keep us posted as we do care and we do understand.
    Hi Adia!
    Thanks for your kind words. I hope you are pregnant and also that you get your boy. It's crazy because in my gut I have felt this baby was a boy not just because I wished for one. With my last I knew she was a girl because my pregnancy was so similar to DD2. I'm starting my 17th week tomorrow and still have morning sickness. That's much like DS. I wonder about the 14 week scans. I clearly saw several times the two parallel lines horizontal to the spine. Can that become boy parts between 14-18? I don't know what to think. I just want to know so I can get where I need to be. Keep me posted on your BFP!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey happy! I'm sorry your going through this as I have learned this week I'm going through the same thing! I went for my NT scan Monday at 12+4 and the doc flat out said "no question here, that's a boy!" I asked for a nub shot, not potty! But the doc had NO idea what that was and just showed me between those tiny legs.

I felt like she stabbed me in the chest, it was so unexpected to hear and I wasn't ready. All I asked was for a nub shot to get gender guesses on my site and she spits out the words I feared most. I couldn't hold back and sobbed the rest of my appt, the poor tech drawing blood just kept handing me tissues. I was crying for what I was told and crying for feeling like a selfish horrible mother. I'm sure the women there thought I must have heard something was terribly wrong with my baby...nope just hearing BOY caused the uncontrollable sobs.

So happy I totally know how you feel. As I came to this site before my sway, and during my sway, and now after sway...I feel like this is the only place I can express my thoughts and everyone totally understands. I am holding on to a small amount of hope the doc was wrong and too early to tell. I think before 18-20 weeks things are still forming so we do have some hope. I feel good reading the stories of getting an early prediction only to learn the tech/doc was wrong...I hope that is our case lol my husband did say at least when I hear the final result of our sway now, it won't be such a big blow, that I have time to prepare. So hold on to some hope miss happy but be ready for the other xoxo