Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to Gender Disappointment...

Welcome to the Gender Disappointment board on Gender Dreaming!

Although we empathize with how sad you are feeling, we are happy that you have found us and are taking the first step to come to terms with your feelings. Gender Disappointment (GD) is the sadness and other negative emotions that parents may feel when they learn that they are not having a child of the gender they would have preferred. GD can be very painful as you deal with the loss of your dreams for your family or are forced to confront difficult issues that may have led you to have a strong gender preference.

Know that we do not believe that you should be judged harshly for having or expressing these feelings. You can feel safe here sharing your GD thoughts, even if they are a little scary, and your GD journey as you work through your gender issues.

As raw and difficult thoughts and emotions may be shared in this board, please remain respectful and tactful to all other posters. If you do not feel you can make a respectful, kind, or supportive response -- please refrain from posting on that thread.

Thank you for joining us!
    "As far as I'm concerned, being any gender is a drag." -Patti Smith

2. Likes chattymonkey, itsallaboutthepink liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I have to admit: I think it was very smart to simply have a desire and a disappointment category. I think all the subsections and separating on IG just led to more fights in the long run.