Thread: Gender scans

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender scans

Hi everyone I'm new in here , I have 2 lovely boys , expecting again I expected I would have aborhwr boy as it's all boys in dh family , I booked a private gender scan at 16. Weeks to be told without a doubt it's a girl I was so emotional and over the moon , I posted my 2 potty shots on a website and the people there said it looked like a boy so I called the company and went back , I saw a different tech , she messed about for ages saying baby had it legs closed then got 2 potty shots one looked girl one looked boy she settled very unconvincingly on boy. Has this ever happend to anyone and the second opinion was wrong ? She said at 18 weeks the labia wouldn't be that swollen .
    2006 2013, Due 23rd November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It happened to me. I was told girl with ds3, then here people thought boy, and after a very long sad wait he was confirmed boy a few weeks before he was born.

My MIL was told girl.... this was many years ago when US were still new to gender guess.... and she got a boy.

During the last month of pregnancy of ds3 I decided to go through the baby clothing. Each outfit held memories of my other 2 boys and I started to think of all the good things about all boy families. I was in love with ds3 the second he was in my arms. He is my sweet shy silly monkey.

It is very hard dealing with the emotions but the best think to do is clear your head and calmly wait for the next scan. Get potty shots and post them here. Don't prepare or expect a gender guess from the tech just think "healthy baby" thoughts and that way no matter the gender you are, at that moment, focused on health. It really does help to focus on things other then gender.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants