Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Driving myself mad... 38wks

Hi all, thanks for reading.

I am nearly 38w pregnant with baby number 3 and have two boys already. This baby was a complete surprise- I got my cycle all wrong and my first thought was it's def another boy- how will I cope. I want a girl so badly.

We didn't find out as I felt I couldn't cope with 'knowing' it wasn't a girl but I do know- I have spent months googling symptoms- bump shape etc and thing I think I saw at the 14 wk scan and generally driving myself mad. I am utterly convinced this baby is a boy.

My husband knows I want a girl and has eventually agreed to HT for number 4 next year but it won't be easy for us (we live in UK). I just feel so alone and sad, I love my kids so much and I wouldn't change them for anything, I just want a girl baby

Anyway, thanks for reading xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Maidavalemum,

First of all i think it's very brave that you managed to spent the entire pregnancy without knowing the gender.
    So, since it's almost time you have your little baby in your hands, I wish you the best for having a healthy baby and just enjoy this time with your baby cause it anly happens once
    I think that bottomline is that we all have healthy babies at the end of the day. And who knows maybe you will have a pleasant suprise
    Just relax and remember that everything happens for a reason, even if you can't understand them at first.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to wish you luck for your final couple of weeks and i hope you get a pink surprise! I hope you enjoy your final 2 weeks of your pregnancy. Please update and so don't worry about bump shape it honestly means nothing! I was all front with ds1 and all over and round as a barrel with ds2! Lol
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! It is so silly as I know I am looking everywhere for 'signs' and I will find them even if they don't exist! Thanks again both of you x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Maidavalemum,

Also I wanted to tell you that you were really brave to wait so long. I really hope you will have à good surprise and if not, I am sure you will love your baby and the sister will come in a year;-)!
    Already have a marvelous and I cycled mid November 2013 to conceive our HT

7 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 6 fertilized, 5 HB sent for CGH test, 5 healthy HB!!! 3 xx !

We transferred the first one on January the 9th and I was pregnant, BUT I had to let go my little girl on March the 19th at 12 weeks because she had to many malformations (nothing to do with chromosomes)...

After two cancelled FET because of too thin lining, we found out that I have synechias because of abortion. Will have to undergo a surgery beginning of September (hysteroscopy and laparoscopy) to sort out my problems. Hope to have a natural FET end of 2014/ very beginning of 2015 and finally have my DD!!!

Dear G'd, please makes my remaining xx become my so dear girl

So remember: forget about the number of eggs. Only the quality matters at the end!!!

"You are the master of your own destiny", I am trying to stick on this though and hope I am right!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am doing the same thing as you. I decided I didn't want to know the sex and have stuck to my guns both ultrasounds. But I drive myself nuts everyday. I've stalked every thread you can imagine. Im 33 weeks so I have 6 weeks left before we find out even though I'm convinced it's a third girl. I won't get a chance to have another but I will just have to accept what I get. I know exactly how you feel.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update? Hope all is well