Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Future GD......what if?

I am new here and have not yet begun to sway. Still going through all the info and although I have decided to hire Atomic to help with my personal sway I can't help but read all the stories on this forum about GD. I have three boys and did not experience GD with any. Our first we did not find out the sex. Our second we did and the third we didn't. I was slightly hoping for a girl with the third but was not swaying, in fact, didn't even know what swaying was.

Anyway I guess I am posting this because I have already announced that we are going to be trying for a girl on FB (it doesn't count unless its on FB (joke) ) and reading how GD can hit people especially at the ultrasound and throughout the rest of the pregnancy I am wondering if I should not find out the sex for the fourth? I was thinking I was but now I don't know. It will be torture to wait but I would hate to be in a hormonal mess and find out the sex and have to deal with GD for the rest of the pregnancy. I am not sure I will even experience GD but hormones can do crazy things.

Even thinking of having another baby is a lot. That is part of the reason I have not started the sway because then the clock is ticking. Is there ever a perfect time? My first and third were both oops's.

I guess I am trying to be prepared for another boy but I do, no, DH and I really want a girl and I guess you never know how finding out the sex will affect you.

Sorry for the rambling but I feel like I cannot go into this without owning that a 4th boy can very well happen.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and GL! I guess you never really know until you try? You're right about accepting that a 4th boy could happen. Once you've accepted that I would say sway! Best case scenario you get your little girl, the other possibility is that you get your 4th little prince but if you've already accepted it I think you will be fine. Good luck to whatever you decide, and I know that there are so many helpful ladies on here to support you along the way

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's brave to announce you are trying for a girl like that. It's honest, which I love! I think you have to obviously be open to 4 boys. If you have never "swayed", we can certainly help you with that and give you the best shot possible at having that girl!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is funny I didn't mean to be brave, I was assuming that if you were on here if was for one or the other You should see my FB page. It is highly entertaining! Anyway, thanks for the support. I think we have accepted another boy but I think its best if we "go green" (is that the term for not finding out?) because that way I can avoid any GD during the pregnancy.....after is another story. I think I read the stats are on here 2/3 vs 1/3 getting a girl? That is about 63%?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it's about 63% there's been lots of success lately so the numbers should go up.
    Your boys are very handsome! Good luck to you! I hope you get a daughter!!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I hope you get a boy! I see you are from Sac I go up there often as my mom and granny live in Lincoln. In fact, just this past Sunday we were at Bishop's pumpkin farm in Wheatland. If you have never been you should check it out

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I would LOVE to have a little boy. I am originally from the north bay area and have been living here for a while now. I haven't heard of that pumpkin farm. Thank you for the tip what part of California are you from?

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in the East Bay I was talking with DH last night and I think we are going to do the "secret" you know where you put all of what you want out there and it comes true? Its easier said than done because I feel like I keep saying to myself that I will have another boy rather than I KNOW its going to be a girl so I don't get GD. I wonder if its better to go all in and say we are GOING to have a girl (for you a boy) or what? What month are you trying? I still can't decide. I don't want a december baby because my first and third are one day apart in the middle of December. I did buy the personal plan last night so I can stop researching like a mad person what I am going to do.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm hoping to go back to the bay area next year and I might have a good job opportunity in my hometown in June. I'm thinking of ttc after that. I'm a big believer of the laws of attraction and the secret but like you, I'm unsure if it works for genders of children and I'm undecided if I should use it just in case. I still haven't made up my mind. I bought a personal plan, all the supplements, and everything else needed for a blue sway and they are all in my closet right now. I honestly think that I'm making excuses not to sway right now because I'm afraid. I'm lame

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you get your job! I completely feel you on stalling! Starting means that its going to happen! Ahhh! 4 kids OMG! lol Regardless of boy or girl its still a ton of work I forgot to add being pregnant, hemorrhoids, hormones...lol Its much easier having a oops! lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast