2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

2. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xblue View Post
    Dreams4Violet, before I asked dh to try for a third child he said he would like to get a vasectomy done. I was really against it. And the annoying part was that my mil said many times he should get the vasectomy done! It's not her bisness at all. Dreams4Violet, I would definitely ask your dh to cancel the vasectomy. Maybe you can ask him the same as me, revisit the idea of a 4th child after 5 years? For me ht feels a bit scary but that is the only way to go for me too if we are ever going to try for a 4th. I'm sure we would have another boy and I couldn't go through this horrible gd again.

Magical, I remember you! Were we on the same 2ww thread? Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling that the baby is a boy? I am really sorry that ht didn't work for you.
    2xblue, thank you for the advice and I will definitely be talking with him more about it. I became a member on the site so that I could view the HT member boards to learn more but I have no idea what any of them mean lol. I also am trying to locate a list of providers to even see if there are any near me in Ohio. It seems like such a daunting idea but I figure if I start learning now, in a few years I should be pretty knowledgeable, if we do decide to try for a fourth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know where you are. I already got the 3 boys, and I never wanted that many children, we only did it for the girl. Now I am pragnet again and I was not planned. I am only 12+ weeks and we know from the blood test it is another boy. I cannot stop crying either and I see baby girls all over the place. I feel like you, that there is no point in having another one when it is just another boy. I really just want a girl, otherwise I dont want more. It is terrible and I also feel so guilty not to love him....He do not deserve it but I just dont want him.
    2011, 2013, 2016 - DREAMING

5. Thanks PinkyPie thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't been on this forum for ages. I've just been trying to live normal life and trying to forget my gd. Our ds3 is now almost 1 year 8 months old. He's a very happy and lovely boy. He's very active, learnt to walk 10 months old and keeps me very busy. He's climbing everywhere and doing things he shouldn't. I've been really tired to this as it has been going on for months. I don't know if I'm a bit depressed as some days feels like it's just too much. Gd is on my mind also daily. I just can't get over it. Almost everyone near me gets a girl after a boy or those who have only girls gets a boy as their third child. I just feel so unlucky even though I know I should feel blessed with lovely boys. It's been two years since we found out we are having a third boy and I still have gd. I hate this feeling. What gets me going is still dreaming about HT. Maybe some day if I can convince DH. Just needed to vent here...
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xblue View Post
    Haven't been on this forum for ages. I've just been trying to live normal life and trying to forget my gd. Our ds3 is now almost 1 year 8 months old. He's a very happy and lovely boy. He's very active, learnt to walk 10 months old and keeps me very busy. He's climbing everywhere and doing things he shouldn't. I've been really tired to this as it has been going on for months. I don't know if I'm a bit depressed as some days feels like it's just too much. Gd is on my mind also daily. I just can't get over it. Almost everyone near me gets a girl after a boy or those who have only girls gets a boy as their third child. I just feel so unlucky even though I know I should feel blessed with lovely boys. It's been two years since we found out we are having a third boy and I still have gd. I hate this feeling. What gets me going is still dreaming about HT. Maybe some day if I can convince DH. Just needed to vent here...

I totally feel you. It looks like everyone gets girls so easily only me one woman told me once that having three boys is a punishment from
    God and when i was pregnant with ds2 she said ooh your DH shooted the wrong, that hurts so bad....

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you feeling now 2xblue? I felt exactly the same with ds2 in pregnancy and after. We are expecting no.3 now and I’m anticipating another boy. So scared about feeling the same way again and never feeling complete. I hope in another few years your hubby comes round to trying HT if that’s still what you want to do.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678