Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: If You Knew

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much WADaughter, i will give them a call to enquire & then start saving, i really think this is the only way i will feel safe with having a 3rd child, then atleast i know i'll get my boy.
    How exciting, all the best with you.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL Capricorn - and I hope you can persuade DH!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    GL Capricorn - and I hope you can persuade DH!
    Yeah thanks Zanacal, i mentioned it to him last night, he gave me the death stare & walked out of the room.
    I'll work on him
    Dd1 Dd2

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    Yeah thanks Zanacal, i mentioned it to him last night, he gave me the death stare & walked out of the room.
    I'll work on him
    Dd1 Dd2
    Don't let that deter you, they all do that!! Seriously, it is always the woman driving the HT process. Our husbands just end up going along for the ride. You can find a lot of info in the member HT section.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Don't let that deter you, they all do that!! Seriously, it is always the woman driving the HT process. Our husbands just end up going along for the ride. You can find a lot of info in the member HT section.
    Nuthinbutpink I hope your right and mine decides to come along for the ride

How do I access the member HT??

Dd1 Dd2

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's for Dream Members. You have to become a member to see the private forums.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks NBP.
    I gave Genea a call today and had a chat with a lady by the name of Rose, she was really nice and what I was very disappointed about is, I may not 100% conceive a boy even through HT

So If I go on the theory of my husband "you get what you are suppose to get" can you imagine we spend all this money and still end up with another girl

Im back to square one Im either going to have to just continue the diet etc and just go for it, or finally decide my family is done.

Dd1 Dd2

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no- it is 100% correct for gender UNLESS there is human error that comes into play. HT is NOT a guarantee of pregnancy. There was an opposite recently but it seems to be due to the type of testing that the clinic used which should not have been used for GS purposes. It is 100% for gender unless someone screws up which just should not happen. Plenty of gals on here have used their services and with their testing method, I would not worry about that. Achieving pregnancy is the biggest obstacle with HT. Proven fertility does not guarantee you a baby when you use IVF.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Oh no- it is 100% correct for gender UNLESS there is human error that comes into play. HT is NOT a guarantee of pregnancy. There was an opposite recently but it seems to be due to the type of testing that the clinic used which should not have been used for GS purposes. It is 100% for gender unless someone screws up which just should not happen. Plenty of gals on here have used their services and with their testing method, I would not worry about that. Achieving pregnancy is the biggest obstacle with HT. Proven fertility does not guarantee you a baby when you use IVF.
    NBP I specified that I only want a 3rd knowing I will get a boy and she went on about how its not 100% and I could be one of the unlucky ones who ends up with the undesired gender, she couldnt even give me the percentage of success rate.

I need to look more into this, cause maybe she has given me the wrong information.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like someone above has other plans for me, I was wondering the last couple of days why hasnt AF arrived yet, and YES everyone Im as shocked as you are, I got a BFP.

Always said I'd have 3 kids, but then started rethinking cause I just started getting too scared at the, "what if"???

Well I cant do anything about it now, in one way Im relieved at the whole idea of not having to ask myself over and over again "should we, shouldnt we, what if we get another girl, but what if i can get a boy", you know what I mean? And the biggest thing is now I dont need to worry about swaying anymore, so Im really happy about that.

All I know is that this little bean whether a boy or girl was definatley meant to be. Ive been going to the gym lifting heavy weights, didnt stop taking evening primrose oil and thats not meant to be good for implantation, so this little spermy was determined. Oh boy

Dd1 Dd2 bfp out of my hands now in regards to boy/girl??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast