Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: If You Knew

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!! I think you will do great with 3 kids.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! I have no idea what that woman was trying to tell you, but I assure you, none of us would undergo such a thing as elective IVF and pay $20,000 for less than a guarantee!

I hope you get your DS the old-fashioned way!! Wonderful surprise!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobmit - thank you, im going 2 be ok i think, im scared though.

Nbpink - thank you. Yes i know what your saying, but thats what she said 2 me, maybe she was taking drugs that day, hey??
    I really hope i get a boy, & really hope i will be ok if i dont.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CONGRATS CA! FX you get blue! FWIW I wish this baby had been an accident ... I'd be much more accepting then of her being out of our control. DD1 happened while I was on BCP's and I never had a minute of GD with her, even though I never wanted a single DD, I felt like God sent her to us, like the best surprise EVER. So ... DS or DD, remember that this baby was planned by something far bigger than you It's going to be amazing!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    CONGRATS CA! FX you get blue! FWIW I wish this baby had been an accident ... I'd be much more accepting then of her being out of our control. DD1 happened while I was on BCP's and I never had a minute of GD with her, even though I never wanted a single DD, I felt like God sent her to us, like the best surprise EVER. So ... DS or DD, remember that this baby was planned by something far bigger than you It's going to be amazing!!!
    Thanks Begonia, I know, its weird cause I do feel like someone above has made the decision for me, its kind of like a relief if that makes sense, he/she was meant to be, thats for sure! Im trying so hard to stop thinking about the gender cause I really want to enjoy this pregnancy as its going to be our last, after this one my hubby is doing the chop.

dd1 dd2 & OMG Im
    Last edited by CapricornAquarius; October 25th, 2011 at 09:49 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the not knowing would kill me also. if I knew I would have 3rd boy, would I try again? YES because if I were to have 4th that MAY be my girl. Or, if you mean, if I were going to keep having boys would I keep trying? My answer is I really don't know. The heartbreak would probably kill me honestly. But I'd have to try, it's better to me to try than to keep wondering. Bottom line, I guess I'd have to keep trying to avoid the what if. I really do think it is a 50/50 shot however I feel like i am about 75% more likely to have another boy, I feel like it's a slim chance in hell I'd have a DD ever but I have to try.
    Nov 09 Jan 11
    Hoping to add some pink to this house soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroughWithBlue View Post
    the not knowing would kill me also. if I knew I would have 3rd boy, would I try again? YES because if I were to have 4th that MAY be my girl. Or, if you mean, if I were going to keep having boys would I keep trying? My answer is I really don't know. The heartbreak would probably kill me honestly. But I'd have to try, it's better to me to try than to keep wondering. Bottom line, I guess I'd have to keep trying to avoid the what if. I really do think it is a 50/50 shot however I feel like i am about 75% more likely to have another boy, I feel like it's a slim chance in hell I'd have a DD ever but I have to try.
    Oh Honey, I have to give you some cyber hugs (((HUGS))) I felt the exact same way. My hubby is one of four boys....TONS of boys in his family. My side has a whack load of boys as well, except for my mom who had me and my sis. I REALLY thought I would have a girl for my first...HA! Was I wrong....3 times in a row! This pregnancy was a complete oops, wasn't really swaying at all, and when I did get pregnant I was 110% resigned to the fact that I would be an all boy mom. Well, it doesn't look like that's the case! This one looks ALL girl and I am SHOCKED beyond belief. It can happen for you Mama~ xoxo Lots of hugs to you~~
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes your right Throughwblue, I know if I had made the decision not to go for a 3rd Im so sure I would have always wondered 'what if', so Im so glad its happened the way it has.

Hope you do get your girl, sending you heaps of pink pink pink

Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im
    Last edited by CapricornAquarius; October 28th, 2011 at 04:50 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your pink bundle DMama, thats fantastic, you must be so excited!!!

Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456