Thread: ANOTHER BOY

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ANOTHER BOY

So... I just found out I'll be having my 6th boy. 6th. No girls. All I've wanted for the last few years is just one little girl. I thought this was it. I just felt like this was my girl. So much so that I went to find out the gender early! How do I deal with this? 😢
    2008 2012 2013 2015 2017 due 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry I wish I knew what to say to help you feel better. Do you have anyone around you can talk to about all of this without judgment, like a therapist or friend? Sometimes talking about it all out loud helps more than text.

3. Thanks 3rdbaby thanked for this post
    Likes MommyMegan251 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh that's rough, I'm so sorry.

My experience has been that time really does help. You have an utterly awesome family, and before I had GD feelings, I would look at big all-boy families and think that they were super cool. What you have is so special and unique. I know it doesn't make up for missing that girl, but you are the matriarch of an amazing group of men there.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Lindzter, MommyMegan251 liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you both. No, there isn't anyone to talk to who would understand and I also don't want to seem ungrateful. I know I'm blessed to have my boys, and I see it more and more as I watch my friends struggle with infertility or miscarriages ☹ I guess I do feel like my family is unique... I can at least display the "boymom" tag without any doubts. lol It's just going to be hard.
    2008 2012 2013 2015 2017 due 2018

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry dear, I also felt the same way 2016 when I had my 5th boy. Though I have never sway before, I thought all hope was gone until I came across this very forum, which I believe I will surly get my own girl from very soon. So just keep calm and believe you can still get your girl. Have you ever swayed?

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just delivered my 4th boy. We tried swaying for a girl but failed. I’m having mixed emotions. Super sad, disappointed, angry. But also glad my son is healthy and grateful he is doing well. I just wanted a girl so bad. I feel selfish for feeling this way. I had no desire to help choose a name, I want to cry, I want to scream as loud as I can. I don’t know how to process these feelings or talk to someone about it. So I feel your pain.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! I know this post is from May and maybe you decided to leave so it eases GD. Just wanted to check in how you are doing. I have 5 boys and although I'm swaying, I'm trying to make it clear to myself that 6 boys is a very big possibility. I know GD too well, spotted this post, and just wanted to check how you're holding up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk