Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face My doc says ovulation time and baby sex is not true

Hi. I have posted in this forim long ago when expecting my 4th boy. Im trying to get pregnat again but as in 43 and my ovulation seams not the best mu doc said i should take pills to help ovulate and have relations on my 14th and 15th day. That i can do it early too. But dont miss 14th and 15th because 14th i will ovulate. I told him i was hoping for a girl this time and i read that have better chances having sex before ovulation (despite my chances to get pregnat are lower because we are not that fertile. But he said it was not true at all. That husban determinates babu sex and ovulation does not change that fact. I know its true that many tried to look for boy many days before ovulation and got girl. But as i have read that so little women did ia or have sex day of ovulation and had girl. Most of them are all boys.
    I cant really decide what to do. I still believe that have more chances of girl doing it before ovulation but its a fact im 43 and not so much fertile and he gave me medication and will not do it right if let 14th and 15th day pass all months. im really sad dont know what to do. I would love a girl so much and i think the chances for me are so low..please give me some advice. Is it true that ovulation day i will get boy? Thank you to all of you
    2002 2005 2007 2014 2016 looking for my little princess

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, I have to concur with the doctor on this. Timing intercourse doesn't work. We have tons of people on this site, myself included, who have gotten many opposites with timing and gave it up and finally got our desired gender.

I have a full explanation of why timing does not work here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html

At 43, time is not on your side. you may only have a few cycles left. You MUST drop things that do not work and cut odds of conception like timing and do whatever it takes to get pregnant.

The good news is, the tablets that make you ovulate sway strongly pink anyway and are far better than timing (which does nothing!)

One thing your doctor is incorrect on, though, is when for you to have intercourse. You cannot just BD on the 14th and 15th day, that will not help you conceive because you can ovulate early or late. What I would have you do is, after your last dose of medication, start having sex every 4 days, in the "72 hour" pattern or think of it as "Monday/Thurdsay" (not those days particularly but that is how you count the days). Then, at the same time, starting 4 days after your last dose of medication, start doing OPK tests and whenever you get a positive test, have one more attempt. Keep going with the every 4 day method before and after the OPK attempt. I want you to continue e4d until you are 100% sure you have ovulated, even if it means going all the way through till the next period begins. We have had good luck doing this with pink, for people who were on the medication. And this pattern will help you conceive, whereas trying for a cutoff will really cut odds of conception and will also be impossible on the medication since ovulation can move.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hi!! Thank you so so much for taking the time to help me. Im a bit sad because im about to get period this days. Pains back started. So didnt get the chance thisbtime. What give me hopes is that im begining with medication next cycle. But.. i tried to undertand but perhaps i dindt because english is not my native language im so sorry in i missundertood. Do you mean that are better chances for pink with medication? And so yes. Not time enogh to play chances for my age. Still i would love so much to get chance of pink. I have four boys. I dint understand correctly time of intercourse. Do you mean one day yes and one day no starting from day i finish mefication? Did i got it wrong? Thank you for your help

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wooow thank you so much for giving me that link to read really really helped me a lot, because despite i m so looking to get pregnat of a baby girl, i really have my doubts about so many thisngs in timing and how all works or not work, you explian it all so clear. Even for me that english is not m native language. Thank you so much!
    Despite i have onlye one question regarding the 2-4 days or didnt understand it right. As im 43 i really as you told me dont wnat to lose chances to get pregnat. I thought that we can have sex all days starting 4/5 days before the supposed ovulation day and some days before till sure i ovulated. But i didnt understand it right, did you suggested to abstain? i mean have intercourse one day, then not the other, then do it again. i mean doing one day yes the other day no? sorry i cant explain myself very well because of the language. doind that is better of girls and getting pregnant in general than doing it all days?
    Reading your text its true that may be im the one that have morealcaline mucus, i m always using towells almost all month. may be medication help me to change a bit that and give me chance of girl?
    Thank you so much for your messages and help!!