Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Failed sway, here comes boy number 5.

I don’t care what ANYONE SAYS...gender DEPRESSION and gender disappointment is a real thing, and unless you have been as low as I am feeling right now, and have felt the last 3 sons, and others have too, please keep your comments to yourself.

I am beyond upset, and don’t know how to cope this time. Of course I’ll love him, but with my last son the depression lasted up until he was a-year-old. Of course I love them and of course I’ve been bonded with them but it’s a deep emptiness, deep sadness and longing I can’t shake, the fact I will NEVER get my princess unless I have money to do IVF gender selection.

I found out through the materni21 test. And a big reason why am so upset is that all of my boys have autism, that is not genetic. It is more common for boys to have autism and girls, and I thought the universe had finally granted me the princess that I feel like I have earned by being the good mother that I am. But no. I feel punished and fear having another boy with autism.

My heart is aching, and I just need some support, from those who know this deep sadness.
    Last edited by 4boysdreamingpinkkk; November 2nd, 2018 at 09:35 PM.
    2011 2012 2013 2014 2016 2017 2018 DREAMING PINK

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry your sway didn't work and please don't worry no one will judge you here we all know that gd is real and debilitating at times. You do sound like an awesome mumma and I admire your obvious love and devotion to your boys. You are so right- you do deserve a daughter and you deserve to be happy.
    I unfortunately don't have any answers or real words of wisdom for you but just want you to know you are not alone and that you are free to vent here. Big hugs xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your pain and I know the struggle is real. Im so sorry in advance for all the stupid comments you will get. I've been there. I am sorry about your difficulties with your boys, your strength is incredible. I know it wasn't what you hoped for, but I hope your special gift is a healthy baby boy. I hope he is easy and isn't autistic. I hope somehow he brings you more joy than you ever thought possible. Stay strong. We are here and I know I, at least, am not judging.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry you are going through this

All FOUR of your boys have autism? Are they all fully vaccinated as well?

If so, try NOT vaccinating boy #5 and see what happens (this includes avoiding vaccines while pregnant).

5. Likes Anthony liked this post
    Dislikes Throwaway_panther disliked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I do not vaccinate, and I have never been vaccinated either.
    Only the 3 that we know of so far, but our 1 1/2 year old is too young to know yet.
    2011 2012 2013 2014 2016 2017 2018 DREAMING PINK

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is def a safe place to vent. I feel for you as well. Im pregnant with an oopsie-baby after almost 7 years. I was so hopeful it could be my pink bundle that I decided to go ahead and start over even though my two boys have autism. One being quite severe. Well, here is boy #3 and statistically Ive heard the chances go up with each child on the spectrum you have, so Im just trying to come to terms with having another boy with ASD.
    Jacob 9/17/2010
    Logan 4/25/2012

SURPRISE! BFP... BC Fail... Baby Oops due Feb 2019

Was dreaming of but got my third little