Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was right. It feels like a mean joke. I changed my whole life. I had zero libido. I was on meds. I'm kicking myself for not being patient. I think one attempt would have been more of a chance. E4d I haven't seen successful sways with. Not enough anyhow. I was just not getting younger and the diet and exercise was hard. I gave up and did e4d and I think that's where I went wrong. I know not all perfect sways are successful. But being my last, I would have liked to try everything. It was just getting too much. Now when we BD I can get Braxton hicks for 3 days. Sperm changes everything in there and I shouldn't have BD 3 times that cycle. I should have only done once. I'm sad. Trying to accept the reality, but sad.

I also thought I was done having children so I got rid of all my baby stuff.

I was hopeful this time. Even a tiny bit. My pregnancy was a world different than the five others. No MS, hcg off the charts high, a dark positive at 9 dpo. And pimples on my face like never before. Craving fruits all day long. I thought it was the one. I was wrong.

Now to pull myself together and get ready for boy number 6. Ugh. Ppls reactions are going to piss me off. Like what were you thinking. It was obviously going to be a boy.

Thanks for the support....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry, I can feel your pain. I have two boys and ttc pink, my first attempt was a couple of days ago and just did one attempt but i know that I will have to drop that fairly quickly as I'm older and it took a while to get pregnant with my second.
    I afraid I don't have any words of advice but just to know you are not alone in how you feel.
    so unfair for pregnancy symptoms to play tricks on you
    I hope you manage to find your excitement for this special little boy. What a unique and special family you'll be.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Mom25boys I really feel your pain. I’m so sorry about what you are going through. I am in exactly the same boat pregnant with my DS4. I keep blaming myself that I should not have conceived the way I did. That I should have tried IVF again. I tried it once and my embryo didn’t stick. I kept worrying about the money. I tried a different method instead which failed. It’s a method from a website called Urobiologics as well as a gentle girl sway too. Everything felt different from the start for me. But blood tests showed another boy. I scrolled on Google to death trying to make myself believe the blood test could have been wrong. The GD has been so severe I feel like I’ve blown my last chance. Hubbys family have also been really unsupportive towards me cos they think we can’t afford another baby. It’s all been horrible. I’ve spent my entire pregnancy hiding because I can’t bear to face people’s questions. I’ve made the experience miserable for myself and it’s not really fair on the baby. It’s so hard I can’t help it. I wake up every morning with one question in my head. Why? Why God doesn’t want me to have my girl. Everyone around me seems to have theirs. So you kind of get on with life and try to forget but every day feels like a year. I really do feel your pain. I am sorry for everyone going through this there is nothing to be said to make it better. It’s truly heartbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 2011 2015 Due November 2019 but not yet ready to give on my dream of my

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12