Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it a better idea to stay team yellow/green?

I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant with my autonomy scan later this week.

I attempted a pink sway (however fearful I wasn't on the diet long enough, only 6 weeks!) and were ever so lucky in that we conceived on our first cycle with one attempt. Makes me feel that this baby was absolutely meant to be after trying for much longer with our first.

Although I feel I can't admit this to anyone, I feel this is a good place for advice... I'm concerned at finding out the baby's gender at the scan as I'm scared of hearing it's a boy. I truly wish I didn't feel this way, and really disappointed in myself that I do, after all I should just be in awe of being blessed with a healthy baby.

I've always dreamed of having girls after growing up as the only girl surrounded by a family of boys! I was quite content with my sway attempt and the possibility of the baby being a little girl, however I got curious and submitted one of my 12 week scan photo's to The Nub Tech's online and their response came back boy.
    Even though when I've posted the same scan on here and another forum and had mixed, but mainly pink responses, I've kind of taken the Nub Tech's response as gospel and I feel as though I'm now going through a bit of gender disappointment.

I'm not sure if finding out the gender at scan or birth is the better idea now and would love any advice anyone can offer.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, here's a link to my scan pics if anyone wanted to have a look --> https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ml#post1039616