Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

teasing for not having a boy

When i first joining this website i was hoping so bad that i could learn for more for boy sways BUT i was accidently pregnant without even try single thing i was learn here I just pray that it was a boy i carry inside but with all my diet and frequency deep down in my heart i now i will lead to a girl..

And of couse doing my ultrasound every month i was obviously seen it really another girl and thats makes me hurt a little that was not what i want.

Months aways and am safely delivered my baby girl and i was on c section so i have to recover all in before started to pregnant again.. I was delivered in august 2019 and my sister in october 2019 guess what shes having a boy and it was first baby boy in our family,friends and families comes to her as shes creating a luck in our new family and obviously i was hurt inside even my dad always holding her baby not even mine

I was very very sad as my not even start sway was fail then got csection that i can't pregnant in near time then peoples was teasing me that maybe am only can produce a girls only... Now my cousin who longing for baby boy safely delivered a boy and guess what all started to tease me back .. Honestly it was hurt and nobody know even my husband that i really want it even just one boy in our side

Now, am in dilemma which is i should try again or just settle down with my 4 girls as i didn't want to get hurt anymore.. Sorry for my bad english

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Lily, people are senseless and unthinking sometimes. They do not realise how their comments and actions hurt people. If you would like another baby then go for it! Be prepared for another girl while secretly swaying blue And when people say 'Oh it will be a girl' You say 'I hope so, mine are gooorgeous and perfect!!' which they are You are not alone, if you want another little baby then sway away

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tillytys View Post
    Hello Lily, people are senseless and unthinking sometimes. They do not realise how their comments and actions hurt people. If you would like another baby then go for it! Be prepared for another girl while secretly swaying blue And when people say 'Oh it will be a girl' You say 'I hope so, mine are gooorgeous and perfect!!' which they are You are not alone, if you want another little baby then sway away
    I would love to sway but am also scared of failed
    There's always people bad mouth am typical don't give a damn but this time is my very close ones so it real hurt inside and i can't even pretend thats i was gonna be alright .. I feel shame,anger and useless at this moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk