Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl with brothers

Hello everyone,
    I just found out we are having our third boy. One major reason for me to sway was to give our girl a sister. This will be our last child and it kind of hurts me to know she will never have a sister. I am trying to feel better and wanted to ask here. Here are a few moms with one girl and some boys or maybe you were yourself one girl and had brothers? Please if you have something positive to share please do. Or maybe you've read a story or there is a movie where it's one girl and some brothers? I feel like I really need this, since I had no brother and don't know how it is. And most movies I know focus on sister-sister or brother-brother relationship.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lailanela,

I have two younger brothers and they (and now my sons) are everything to me. My brothers sometimes are cranky towards each other, but they always treat me with such care.
    Every sibling relationship is different of course, and now I am a mom who desperately wants a daughter, so now I am thinking "I wonder what it would have been like to have a sister".
    But to be quite honest, growing up, I didn't even think about a sister. It just felt perfect to have brothers is the only way I can describe it.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much. That sounds wonderful and it really helps me. It's really great to read about a good bond between a girl a her brothers.
    I'm still looking for a story, a book, a movie, anything where there is one sister and three brothers. Maybe anyone has read or seen anything?