Thread: Long vent post

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Long vent post

We unexpectedly are pregnant. It is still super early and I am overjoyed because we have always wanted a lot of kids (beggars can't be choosers right?) But it is so close to our second dd and totally not our sway. W have done more blue friendly things but not enough to successfully sway. We were planning on staying for a summer 2022 baby not a 2021 I'm sure we are having our third girl in June. There are just too many strikes against us and I don't even know when I ovulated. I'm not regular yet. We were pulling out and using condoms. Dd2 isn't sleeping through the night. All girl stuff. I am overjoyed to be having more children but I can't help but feel one of my chances was taken away from me. We want four so I have one last chance in the future but it feels like not enough especially since we have everything going against us (genetically girl families). My biggest worry is like I've done something wrong. Everyone always says wait at least a year between kids and now I'm surprised pregnant with a 9 month old. I'm nervous that medical professionals will be rude and I don't want to be lectured my whole pregnancy. Like I know I'm already pregnant we can't change that I am also sad for my second daughter. She is still my baby and I'm pregnant with a new baby already and I can't help but feel like I shorted her on being the youngest for longer. If you've read this far thanks for letting me vent i love this community

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations ❤️ you never know, you could still have a boy! I see a lot of families with 2 girls and then a boy including my sister in law 😊 I know how you feel, I have two boys and I got pregnant with my second boy when my first was 5 months old! It was planned but also not planned so soon if that makes sense 🤣 I had major mum guilt and still do but having them so close was the greatest gift I had given to my first son and they completely adore each other 🤗 I felt like I neglected my first son and not being able to give him the attention he needed to learn how to walk, talk, ect so I know what it’s like but feel free to vent to me anytime! I’m excited to find out what your little baby will be but sending all my blue to you 🤣 pink is much needed here haha

3. Thanks polaris.kai thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rebekahlaurenn View Post
    Congratulations you never know, you could still have a boy! I see a lot of families with 2 girls and then a boy including my sister in law I know how you feel, I have two boys and I got pregnant with my second boy when my first was 5 months old! It was planned but also not planned so soon if that makes sense I had major mum guilt and still do but having them so close was the greatest gift I had given to my first son and they completely adore each other I felt like I neglected my first son and not being able to give him the attention he needed to learn how to walk, talk, ect so I know what it’s like but feel free to vent to me anytime! I’m excited to find out what your little baby will be but sending all my blue to you pink is much needed here haha
    Thank you so much. So I've been trying not to get my hopes up but it makes me feel like it was pretty even chances since you said you got your second boy at five months post party i will be sending you all my pink dust we have plenty of it

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk