Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help mummies Gender selection

Ok please help

How many times did it take to get your dream gender?
    Who has cycled with Dr Potter?
    What meds and work up did he put you on?
    What did he do if you have a low follicle count and age is not on your side?
    Thanks for all your help

2. Likes 3 blue no pink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Sunny, most people will only give such detailed answers in the private section, just because they don't want to be found out here. Honestly best $12 you will spend on HT if you are going down that route.

I never cycled with Dr P, I did 6 cycles and 3 FET's to get my girl, this is not the norm but I don't regret one cent of it now.

I have found with Dr P that he likes to do similar meds for everyone, which works well for a lot his success is high, but sometimes people need a little more tailoring in their plan and for us Aussie girls I have found he can be very rigid.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    Hi Sunny, most people will only give such detailed answers in the private section, just because they don't want to be found out here. Honestly best $12 you will spend on HT if you are going down that route.

I never cycled with Dr P, I did 6 cycles and 3 FET's to get my girl, this is not the norm but I don't regret one cent of it now.

I have found with Dr P that he likes to do similar meds for everyone, which works well for a lot his success is high, but sometimes people need a little more tailoring in their plan and for us Aussie girls I have found he can be very rigid.
    I'm new on here and was wondering how you go about purchasing the membership?
    Thanks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Sunny,
    Did you find the answers to your questions & did you end up going to Dr Potter? Would love to hear about your experience.
    Thank you.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyl View Post
    Ok please help

How many times did it take to get your dream gender?
    Who has cycled with Dr Potter?
    What meds and work up did he put you on?
    What did he do if you have a low follicle count and age is not on your side?
    Thanks for all your help
    If you are older and a low AFC, you will be on the highest dose of meds. Age is the biggest issue with ivf. Use the free consult link to talk with him and if you decide to cycle there, you'll get $1000 off.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in NZ I joined about two years ago while still pregnant and in heavy denial that my third son was going to enter the world. He is now 17months old and after a break away I'm determined about getting my pink I'm in NZ though is this an issue ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by idreamofpinknz View Post
    I'm in NZ I joined about two years ago while still pregnant and in heavy denial that my third son was going to enter the world. He is now 17months old and after a break away I'm determined about getting my pink I'm in NZ though is this an issue ?!

Hi there. NZ is not an issue if you are willing to travel.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is that just for procedure with Dr Potter or would that be to have access to the medication in the lead up to harvest too?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in Australia snd currently pregnant with my ds Thxs to dr p.

I was very fortunate that I got my bfp after my 1st transfer. A fet as my fresh was cancelled.

As long as you can get a doc/ ob to re write your prescriptions for your medication that dr p issues you with you can do all the lead up in nz and just fly out s few days before ER and ET. You need to give yourself around 12 days out there where you will visit dr p for a scan a few days before er is booked in.. Then there is 6 days between er and et and 2 days rest after wards.

You can do whatever you desire in those 6 days in between. We stayed around la and did Disney etc with out girls. Others go to Vegas, dan Fransisco.

Good luck X

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueplease View Post
    I'm in Australia snd currently pregnant with my ds Thxs to dr p.

I was very fortunate that I got my bfp after my 1st transfer. A fet as my fresh was cancelled.

As long as you can get a doc/ ob to re write your prescriptions for your medication that dr p issues you with you can do all the lead up in nz and just fly out s few days before ER and ET. You need to give yourself around 12 days out there where you will visit dr p for a scan a few days before er is booked in.. Then there is 6 days between er and et and 2 days rest after wards.

You can do whatever you desire in those 6 days in between. We stayed around la and did Disney etc with out girls. Others go to Vegas, dan Fransisco.

Good luck X

Thanks Blueplease
    I'm so happy things worked so well for you!
    Hoping for same outcome I am about to turn 30 in July so hope odds are in our favour my husband has had his sperm count tested and he is very fruitful haha as he likes to say but after three DS I wonder how much pink is hiding away in him haha
    I'm still learning my way around site and this new forum app but fx we get there soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast