Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    God, so much money! Then to add flights and accommodation on top of that too....and the egg may not even implant properly or you miscarry or something. Hope that's also not US dollars :/
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

2. Likes Violet Winter liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by louil View Post
    Its around 15,500 according to the information gender selection Australia sent me a few months ago. Although I'm not sure if that's us or Aus dollars.

We are thinking of heading to america in june next year although my hubby is having second thoughts and I'm starting to worry about my age. I will be 36 next June. How old is everyone who is considering going? There is so much to think about, it's all quite overwhelming
    Yes that's US dollars so about $20,700 Aus at the moment, not including your drugs or dr appts back here. Then plus flights, accommodation, car hire, spending money etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks Violet Winter thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its around 15,500 according to the information gender selection Australia sent me a few months ago. Although I'm not sure if that's us or Aus dollars.

We are thinking of heading to america in june next year although my hubby is having second thoughts and I'm starting to worry about my age. I will be 36 next June. How old is everyone who is considering going? There is so much to think about, it's all quite overwhelming
    Hi louil, I'll be 36 end of this year, planning on going over bit before then. I think u will get a good idea of your chances through pretesting. Yes, it's not cheap, a lot to consider indeed!
    2014 2016

6. Likes Violet Winter liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's US pricing, you also need to add meds on to that unless you can find a FS in Aus to write the scripts for you.

I'll be 36 this August so time isn't really on my side either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (5yrs) (2.5yrs)

Hoping to get our little at HRC in 2016

8. Likes Violet Winter liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, looks like we are all of similar age. I will be turning 36 in August. I will be breastfeeding my youngest for a few more months then hope to go for pretesting. It is a lot of money and age isn't on my side either but I will forever regret it if I didn't try.
    2010 2014 Aug 2016

10. Likes BrightSky, starsandglitter liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet Winter View Post
    Hi ladies, looks like we are all of similar age. I will be turning 36 in August. I will be breastfeeding my youngest for a few more months then hope to go for pretesting. It is a lot of money and age isn't on my side either but I will forever regret it if I didn't try.
    Violet Winter, I've just weaned and waiting for everything to go back to normal, then will start pretesting, looking to go over Oct/Nov. That will mean just under a two year gap between the youngest 2, which makes me a bit nervous, but then again it might not work first go, so the gap could be bigger..
    2014 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Violet Winter, I've just weaned and waiting for everything to go back to normal, then will start pretesting, looking to go over Oct/Nov. That will mean just under a two year gap between the youngest 2, which makes me a bit nervous, but then again it might not work first go, so the gap could be bigger..
    2014 2016

13. Likes Violet Winter liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi BrightSky, your name is familiar. I think we may have been due date buddies july/ august sept 2016??

A little under 2 year age gap isn't too bad and from my experience my eldest two are a great help.

I breastfed my others for 10-11 months and plan to do the same for my youngest. He's nearly 9months. Trying to introduce a bottle feed once a day but he's not getting it.

Maybe we should open a new forum for us Aussie Mums planning to travel to the US in 2017/2018
    2010 2014 Aug 2016

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi BrightSky, your name is familiar. I think we may have been due date buddies july/ august sept 2016??

A little under 2 year age gap isn't too bad and from my experience my eldest two are a great help.

I breastfed my others for 10-11 months and plan to do the same for my youngest. He's nearly 9months. Trying to introduce a bottle feed once a day but he's not getting it.

Maybe we should open a new forum for us Aussie Mums planning to travel to the US in 2017/2018
    Great idea, let's start a new forum! I think having some other ladies to talk to on this journey would be so good.

We used IVF for our second son which im due to have soon, so I have some idea how I responded to drugs. I also have a fairly low ovarian reserve. We ended up with four embryos and the second one worked, so no idea what sex the last two are or even if they are abnormal or normal. So I guess we will have to risk leaving those and try our luck in America.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'd be in on a new forum too!! I breastfed my first for 9 months and this one for 8.. He was refusing the bottle too, I've started working again and need him to take it when I'm not there and was trying to do mornings and nights but it was too hard, he was getting too confused. I've stopped completely and now he takes 4x250ml a day very happily. It's been over 2 weeks since I last feed and I'm still getting milk!! Think it's going to take a while for things to go back to normal this time!
    I'm not sure if I posted in due dates.. maybe trying to conceive forums??
    2014 2016

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast