Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea it def is still available and they r careful not to disclose any info or confirm anything until they have all your details and checked you out. They ask for proof of Id etc. I don't see any risks going there, your monitored by a dr here in Sydney. Good luck

2. Thanks BrightSky thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks little men, I might look into it further when the time comes. Hrc is probably my first choice, but Thailand does seem a lot easier from Australia.
    2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a big headline 'Designer Babies' on the front of today's paper. I haven't read the full story but it is talking about allowing gender selection for your third child. I will read it when I get to work. I couldn't find it online yet.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

5. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been all over the news this morning. Not saying much just whether it should happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This popped up on my newsfeed today
    IVF expert defends option for parents to choose sex of third child - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    It's sounding really positive! At the bottom it says the NHRMC should have the report finalised by the end of the year. If it's for a third child, I wonder if I would qualify? I mean I already have a girl, but I also have two boys....
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen! Just posted on another thread about this! It seems like a fair interpretation of the law, esp if ppl are paying out of their own pocket, amazing if it does go through. Familymatters, I don't see how you would be any different from any one else wanting to balance their family I have to say, I would be shocked if it gets passed!
    2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightSky View Post
    I've seen! Just posted on another thread about this! It seems like a fair interpretation of the law, esp if ppl are paying out of their own pocket, amazing if it does go through. Familymatters, I don't see how you would be any different from any one else wanting to balance their family I have to say, I would be shocked if it gets passed!
    I have gone back and forth between swaying and HT so many times in my head. We did a sway that ended in miscarriage, and afterwards I was convinced I wanted to go HT because the stress in my mind about whether the baby was a boy or girl drove me crazy. But HT overseas is just too hard. Oh my gosh if it was legalized here it would seriously be a dream come true! I'm on the LE diet now preparing for another sway attempt but now I'm not sure whether I should wait until the end of the year...

Does anyone know, if they do recommend legalizing PGD for gender selection, how long will this take to be put into action?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldnt hold your breath - I have just gone through 11months of hell trying to apply to do IVF PGD gender selection for medical reasons (autism) & got denied even though it has been approved before in 2013. I doubt it will be passed in australia anytime soon for family balancing reasons
    mummy to 10yrs & 8yrs. 7weeks dec 2016 4yrs.
    After 2 failed sways we are going high tech

May 2019 IVF1 4 follicle, 4 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 5
    JUly 2019 IVF2 8 follicles, 3 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 6 frozen & waiting for us
    our precious was a failed FET .
    IVF3 1 day 5
    2020 COVID halts our plans & we cant travel
    2021 6 more egg collections yeild 17eggs in total. Frozen gametes shipped to clinic & 16 survive the thaw & only 3 fertilised. None to test on day 5

Jan 2022 this wasnt the plan.......
    Feb 2022 stopped growing & left me at 8weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend said she heard on the radio that they are legalising GS in Australia, but I have just searched online and can't find any articles, or anything on the nhmrc site that they have reached a decision.. Was she mistaken? I put a submission in last year, and it says the review will come to a decision in 2016 but they don't say when.. Has anyone else heard an update?
    DW 32
    DH 42

DS1 2011 DS2 2013

Can't believe my dream for has come true!!

Cycle#1 Thailand April 2015: 19 retrieved, 13 mature, 12 fertilised, 6 to day 5 testing, 1 abnormal (XX) 5 normal: 4XY, 1XX!!
    FET 30th June.. BFP!!

Baby girl Melina born 20th March 2016
    Very grateful for the support this site provided, thank you gender dreaming!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do hope it was true and that they give us an answer ASAP. I also did a submission.
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast