Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are looking to go to the US early next year also, we are Australian, but will be living in England then. Did someone start a new group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aussie ladies, I'm currently looking into PGD to try for a girl after two lovely naturally conceived boys. I'm in Sydney and just wondered what others are doing at the moment with the recent disappointing NHMRC decision? Are people still cycling at SART or is that pretty much out now? I don't think we can afford the US unfortunately and my husband would never agree to that level of travel and expense. We need to get onto it though, not getting any younger.

We are actually British and considering a move back there so Cyprus or Czech Republic possibly also an option. Thanks for any thoughts!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry all, didn't realise I'd posted publicly so please feel free to message me or let me know if I can message you. Thanks so much!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlthing View Post
    Hi Aussie ladies, I'm currently looking into PGD to try for a girl after two lovely naturally conceived boys. I'm in Sydney and just wondered what others are doing at the moment with the recent disappointing NHMRC decision? Are people still cycling at SART or is that pretty much out now? I don't think we can afford the US unfortunately and my husband would never agree to that level of travel and expense. We need to get onto it though, not getting any younger.

We are actually British and considering a move back there so Cyprus or Czech Republic possibly also an option. Thanks for any thoughts!
    Hi Girlthing. Yes, I dont think there will be an resolution on GS here anytime soon unfortunately! Even though it's not as popular I do believe people are still cycling at SART - maybe someone will chime in. I am in the same boat as you, 2 wonderful little boys, only want one more, so have decided to bite the bullet and go to HRC in the US. Im also not getting any younger so want to give this the best shot we can. We are also looking forward to making it a family holiday. I've completed pretesting, which was relatively easy and I've had great help here from IVF Australia. Im not sure about Cyprus or Czech - I dont think Czech Republic openly offer GS anymore, which makes it a bit tricky. If you post outside of this thread as it's mainly Aussies someone might be able to advise you better!!! Good luck with whatever you decide!!!
    2014 2016

5. Thanks Stormspirited thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlthing View Post

People are def still cycling at SART yep. They sound really good to deal with. Responsive to email too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes Girlthing liked this post
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314