Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender Selection In Amman Jordan

Hi I am just letting you all know Gender Selection is available in Amman - Jordan. My experience with Dr Najeeb Layyous was amazing. I went to America for my first attempt at PGD with Dr Potter and it was the worst experience of my life. Apart from it being so impersonal we got no results at all. You are just a number and everything is about paying more and more and not personal at all.
    Please do not be alarmed or put off that Jordan is in the Middle East as it is very safe and affordable to live over there for 3-4 weeks. I was there with my children and felt very safe. I can give you best areas to stay in or visit and aren't to far from the clinic which you will need to visit every few days. Jordan is a great city to explore and everything is available to you.

From the minute I met Dr Layyous he and all the staff at the clinic took the time to explain everything in full detail and any questions were answered in full detail.
    I had no issues or Pain with medication or egg retrieval unlike my experience in America which left me crippled for days on end.

I ended up with 2 female embryos but chromosome testing on day 4 was negative. No transfer was done but I am happy the results were so close compared to my experience in America.

Dr Layyous puts his heart and soul into his patients and you are in safe hands with a Dr full of years of experience and knowledge in infertility.
    If you are looking for PGD or any fertility treatment that is 1/2 the price of America and closer to home I encourage you to consider Dr Layyous.

I am more than happy to help anyone who has questions please email me anytime.
    Angela x

2. Thanks Floris thanked for this post
    Likes chantelle.bailey liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Hi I am just letting you all know Gender Selection is available in Amman - Jordan. My experience with Dr Najeeb Layyous was amazing. I went to America for my first attempt at PGD with Dr Potter and it was the worst experience of my life. Apart from it being so impersonal we got no results at all. You are just a number and everything is about paying more and more and not personal at all.
    Please do not be alarmed or put off that Jordan is in the Middle East as it is very safe and affordable to live over there for 3-4 weeks. I was there with my children and felt very safe. I can give you best areas to stay in or visit and aren't to far from the clinic which you will need to visit every few days. Jordan is a great city to explore and everything is available to you.

From the minute I met Dr Layyous he and all the staff at the clinic took the time to explain everything in full detail and any questions were answered in full detail.
    I had no issues or Pain with medication or egg retrieval unlike my experience in America which left me crippled for days on end.

I ended up with 2 female embryos but chromosome testing on day 4 was negative. No transfer was done but I am happy the results were so close compared to my experience in America.

Dr Layyous puts his heart and soul into his patients and you are in safe hands with a Dr full of years of experience and knowledge in infertility.
    If you are looking for PGD or any fertility treatment that is 1/2 the price of America and closer to home I encourage you to consider Dr Layyous.

I am more than happy to help anyone who has questions please email me anytime.
    Angela x
    Am looking at gender selection as well. What was the price like, how is the process and how many try before before you got pregnant.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

Did you guys proceed with any clinic in Jordan. I am also looking for the options in jordan, but not able to get reviews.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk