Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got from team miracle in cyprus for GS. They were about $15000- $20000 all up.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just did a quick browse for team miracle. Seems really professional and value for money. Hotels and food seem cheap. Flights are abit more expensive but its definitely worth looking into.

Could I ask how much the cycle for GS cost.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mummel,
    Have you progressed any further with searching for an overseas option for Gender Selection?
    My husband & I have not long returned from the US back to Aus after our first fresh cycle and transfer of 1 embryo. Unfortunately for us, our first transfer was unsuccessful and we ended up with a negative result... but we are now considering traveling back in the coming months to try again with an embryo we have frozen from this cycle.
    Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Team_Blue
    I haven't really looked into it further, I did contact GSA and a Hawaiian clinic but haven't taken it further. I go through phases, when I'm thinking more rationally I know it's not really a practical option and would be quite a difficult process. I'm in country SA and it doesn't seem very well supported here so I'd need multiple trips to Melbourne to get it sorted. The costs would blow out so quickly. Not sure I'm in a position to be able to go through with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Team_Blue View Post
    Hi Mummel,
    Have you progressed any further with searching for an overseas option for Gender Selection?
    My husband & I have not long returned from the US back to Aus after our first fresh cycle and transfer of 1 embryo. Unfortunately for us, our first transfer was unsuccessful and we ended up with a negative result... but we are now considering traveling back in the coming months to try again with an embryo we have frozen from this cycle.
    Happy to answer any questions you may have.
    Hi team blue,
    We have 2 beautiful boys but long for a daughter to complete our family. I've just started down the path to start PGD IVF in Hawaii and would love to ask you some questions?
    I'm wondering if you did retrieval and transfer in same trip? (Clinic recommending 2 trips but blows out cost)
    Also how did you get the IVF drugs locally in aus (Hawaiian clinic don't ship here due to refrigeration apparently but my OB won't prescribe?!?). I'm Melbourne based if you know anyone??
    Is there anything we should be watching out for or asking?
    Thanks in advance

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by stillbirthmumma View Post
    I just got from team miracle in cyprus for GS. They were about $15000- $20000 all up.
    Hi there - I wondered is that in US dollars ? Thanks ! Were you successful or was that just a quote you got so far? Thanks !

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiegirl View Post
    Hi team blue,
    We have 2 beautiful boys but long for a daughter to complete our family. I've just started down the path to start PGD IVF in Hawaii and would love to ask you some questions?
    I'm wondering if you did retrieval and transfer in same trip? (Clinic recommending 2 trips but blows out cost)
    Also how did you get the IVF drugs locally in aus (Hawaiian clinic don't ship here due to refrigeration apparently but my OB won't prescribe?!?). I'm Melbourne based if you know anyone??
    Is there anything we should be watching out for or asking?
    Thanks in advance

Hi Aussiegirl, What are costs looking like for you doing this in Hawaii?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie2017 View Post
    Hi Aussiegirl, What are costs looking like for you doing this in Hawaii?

Hi,

At this stage just quotes but approx USD$18k + flights/Accor then $1.5k to freeze any remaining embryos and $4.5k for subsequent implants.

Not sure how this compares to others?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Milagros View Post
    Hi Gloria14,

Regarding price details, if you scroll back up i have briefly outlined costs.

Regarding the process, it was extremely professional, couldn't fault it.

if you would like more details please feel free to PM me.

Milagros
    Hi I'm new to this site and I'm just starting to investigate options for Gender selection in either the US or Thailand. I currently have two sons and would love a daughter I'm just wondering whether you would be happy for me to PM you about your experience in Thailand. I'm also Australian so like the idea of Thailand because it is so much closer than the US and it also seems like it is likely to be quite a bit cheaper. TIA

10. Likes b.k.simmons liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi,
    I am planning to go to SART in November. any information will be helpful. also what was your experience ...where did you stay, did you do the entire cycle there? would love to chat further.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast