Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Milagros View Post
    Hi Aussiegirldreaming,

Sounds like you are pretty sorted with SART and know what you are doing but if you would like any questions answered i would be happy to help. I have 2 gorgeous (most of the time !!! sons) and a gorgeous 17 month old daughter thanks to SART. Feel free to PM me, i am a bit rusty on the process as it was over 2 years ago now, but more than happy to help if i can.

Milagros.
    I was just wondering if it is not allowed to post details of costs and treatments in Thailand or other clinics overseas? Just want to know so I won't make mistakes. But I am interested on knowing your experiences - so I will try to pm you both Milagros and Aussiegirldreaming.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbabies View Post
    I was just wondering if it is not allowed to post details of costs and treatments in Thailand or other clinics overseas? Just want to know so I won't make mistakes. But I am interested on knowing your experiences - so I will try to pm you both Milagros and Aussiegirldreaming.
    Hey - I am interested too on anyone’s experiences in Thailand - currently speaking with First Fertility and was hoping to cycle in April - a bit concerned re travel but that is another issue aside from the fear of going overseas and gambling all the money and emotion on ivf to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here, what did they say? I'm trying to get an egg donor. How much is their treatment? Would it include meds? I'm more keen at going to Cyprus instead. Contacted two clinics there and we plan to visit them personally in April - well, hopefully.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new to this forum.
    I have three little boys and hubby and I have just started contemplating the idea of GS overseas.
    I'd love to know more about any of your experiences if you'd be happy to share 😊
    Hi dear try this one - I already booked for next year. This article sows a lot of info on ED but you have to give them a call regarding possible GS. https://www.dunyaivf.com/en/blog/egg...ion-treatment/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123