Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

IVF/PGD Thailand - help please :)

Hello!

My husband and I have two sons (1 & 3.5yrs) and we desperately want a daughter (I am not prepared to try naturally or try swaying, there has only been two girls born into his family in 100 years!).

I am Australian, however, I live in China (Nanjing) due to my husbands employment. I have considered going to the USA, but Thailand is much closer and cheaper. Has anyone been to the Bangkok IVF Centre or Superior ART? Any feedback?

I also return to Australia frequently and so I'm hoping I could get some of the medications cheaper there, is this even possible?

I'm finding it difficult as there's not much information available about the process and no-one I can go through to help here (like Gender Selection Australia.

We plan to go in early October. I am visiting Melbourne for one week in August - could some of my pretesting be carried out then, or is that not long enough?

Sorry for such a long post and so many questions. I am new to all of this. Thanks for reading if you made it this far

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an email from them which outlined a lot of things - I can send on if you want - it was from a few months ago when I was obsessing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Aussiegirldreaming thanked for this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. Pretesting is done during day 2,3,4 of your cycle so depending on how that lines up with your travel plans, that may or may not work for you.

You really need a consult so you can understand the process better. We have not seen many go to SART since the military took over.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

5. Thanks Aussiegirldreaming thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, yes I know all about obsessing haha. We have made contact with Superior ART and they have been fantastic We have been speaking on the phone and via emails. I have had all the blood tests done and hubby has been tested too. We will start egg stimulation here with help of a Dr in Shanghai. I can't believe we are really doing this! Now lets just hope its successful

7. Thanks frankie2017 thanked for this post
    Likes b.k.simmons liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Nuthinbutpink, yes that makes sense. We have a dr here to help with egg stimulation and that should reduce the time we need to spend in BK. Superior ART have been wonderful so far, let's hope it continues.

I have just had all the blood tests etc but Superior ART didn't mention that they needed to be done on a specific day of my cycle?

We plan to have the egg retrieval done in October then frozen transfer at a later date.

Congrats on your little boy

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmamadigan View Post
    Thanks Nuthinbutpink, yes that makes sense. We have a dr here to help with egg stimulation and that should reduce the time we need to spend in BK. Superior ART have been wonderful so far, let's hope it continues.

I have just had all the blood tests etc but Superior ART didn't mention that they needed to be done on a specific day of my cycle?

We plan to have the egg retrieval done in October then frozen transfer at a later date.

Congrats on your little boy
    Thank you.

AMH can be done any day.

All other blood tests and AFC need to be done on day 2,3, or 4 of your cycle for results to have meaning!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

10. Thanks Aussiegirldreaming thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I think it's fine then. I have just had the AMH and initial bloods taken so far (hiv, blood group etc)

12. Likes nuthinbutpink liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So keen to know how you go and how much it all ends up costing ! still dreaming....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Emmamadigon
    Feel free to pm me. I have just returned from sart. They have been amazing xx

15. Likes Kbenton liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boi's View Post
    Hi Emmamadigon
    Feel free to pm me. I have just returned from sart. They have been amazing xx
    2bois - how did you go ? Was it Succesful for you ? How much did it all cost ? Thankyou !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast