Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Transporting PGD Frozen Embryo to Australia for FET

Hi,
    We recently did a successful IVF/PGD in Boston with FCNE.
    Does anyone have experience bringing a frozen embryo into australia for FET here?
    Thanks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can schedule a free consult with Gender Selection Australia via the link on here and they can take with you about it. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/anno...australia.html
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NellyK View Post
    Hi,
    We recently did a successful IVF/PGD in Boston with FCNE.
    Does anyone have experience bringing a frozen embryo into australia for FET here?
    Thanks
    Sounds interesting. Let us know what you find out. Sorry o can't be of any help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi NellyK,

Yes, we had embryos transported from Bangkok to Australia for a FET. We used Ben Gothard ben.gothard@sfspharma.com 0412499955 (he was awesome), they may only transport from Asia, not sure. Feel free to PM me.

Milagros.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NellyK and Milagros; sorry I don't know the acronyms. Did you both do just the egg retrival, fertilisation and PGD overseas, and then freeze+transport to Australia for transfer here?

I'm considering this as an option to save on the cost of a return trip to Hawaii for transfer after testing (or potentially another overseas location). Does this mean you also get some medicare reimbursement if the transfer is done in Australia? Do either of you have any contact details for local Australian doctors or clinics who would participate in this?
    Sorry for all the questions