Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender selection - beginning in Melbourne

Hello, my husband and I have decided to travel to Superior ART in Bangkok for PGD IVF in the hopes of having a baby girl. With 2 young sons, I would like to minimise time spent abroad.

Has anyone had any experience and/or contacts for doctors in Melbourne where I can begin the process (blood tests, egg stimulation etc).

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes frankie2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

I'm in Melbourne and cycled at SART in 2015. Am not on the site much anymore, but you are welcome to PM me if you have questions. Are you a dream member? There may be more info in the private discussions.. x
    DW 32
    DH 42

DS1 2011 DS2 2013

Can't believe my dream for has come true!!

Cycle#1 Thailand April 2015: 19 retrieved, 13 mature, 12 fertilised, 6 to day 5 testing, 1 abnormal (XX) 5 normal: 4XY, 1XX!!
    FET 30th June.. BFP!!

Baby girl Melina born 20th March 2016
    Very grateful for the support this site provided, thank you gender dreaming!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Suzymi

My wife and I are in the same position as you and your husband. We are based in Melbourne with two lovely little boys, and would love our third child to be a girl. It appears we are only a couple of months behind you in your own journey. I would be grateful if you could provide any information you have found regarding (1) starting the process in Melbourne and (2) plans for visiting SArt. Thank you in advance.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias83 View Post
    Hi,

I'm in Melbourne and cycled at SART in 2015. Am not on the site much anymore, but you are welcome to PM me if you have questions. Are you a dream member? There may be more info in the private discussions.. x
    Hello

My partner and i are wanting to try gender selection OS but with 3 young girls are not wanting to travel for to long, was wondering about your experience etc or any extra info tia

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Following the conversation with interest. Don't think I'll ever get this over the line with DH unfortunately.
    GL on your journeys.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My experience was very positive, we were lucky to have our one XX transfer work and completed our family with a beautiful baby girl who just turned 2.
    I found a FS here in Melbourne who helped with ovarian stimulation and my doctor at SART was lovely with very good English. I still had to be very informed of the processes and communicate between the two doctors. I found being a dream member on this site invaluable and would strongly recommend you join if you are seriously considering cycling overseas.
    You are welcome to PM me for more info about my journey, xx
    DW 32
    DH 42

DS1 2011 DS2 2013

Can't believe my dream for has come true!!

Cycle#1 Thailand April 2015: 19 retrieved, 13 mature, 12 fertilised, 6 to day 5 testing, 1 abnormal (XX) 5 normal: 4XY, 1XX!!
    FET 30th June.. BFP!!

Baby girl Melina born 20th March 2016
    Very grateful for the support this site provided, thank you gender dreaming!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!
    I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with my gs baby from SART and am also from Melbourne. Happy to answer any questions if you wish to PM me as well.

9. Likes frankie2017 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2boi's - congratulations! You must be overjoyed! I will definitely get in touch... as soon as I've reached the 5 msg quota! Sounds like you guys are in exactly the same position as us... just a wee bit further ahead. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by 2boi's View Post
    Hi there!
    I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with my gs baby from SART and am also from Melbourne. Happy to answer any questions if you wish to PM me as well.

11. Thanks deardaughter thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Following the conversation with interest. Don't think I'll ever get this over the line with DH unfortunately.
    GL on your journeys.
    I could have written this reply ! Following keenly but unsure it will ever happen .. have you had a conversation with DH about it Mia? I haven’t even gone there yet. I’ve been going to therapy to try and relieve the intense GD I experience nearly every day but while I sometimes get distracted, it always comes back full throttle. I think I’m going to tell DH soon it’s what I want to do. At least then I can close that chapter.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boi's View Post
    Hi there!
    Hi 2bois ! Would love to know what total cost has ended up being ? That info still seems to change a lot. I’ll pm u?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast