Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are now at a point to where it is a serious financial hardship since we will have to come up with several thousand (like 7000) for medication since insurance won't cover any more. Unfortunately it won't be financially possible until next spring if that.

After seriously meditating and praying over the last 2 weeks, I have come to the conclusion that I just want another baby. Knowing that I tried ivf as much as financially possible right now if I give swaying 110% this time around. I know that I will be happy to just have another child. If it's a dd then we will be estatic. If it's another boy, I will be over the moon (maybe slightly disappointed). But we have some pretty great boys already.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now it would be a financial hardship as we would nave to come $7000 out of pocket for the meds because I have already met my lifetime limit (which wasn't much to start with). And we simply cannot do it since we gave everything to this failed cycle. So right now we are getting a refund and won't be able to reasses finances until the spring.
    After 2 weeks of meditating and praying, I want a fourth baby more than anything. If at the end of the day we can't afford any more ht, I feel that if I were to give my sway 110% then I would be happy with whatever gender we end up with because I gave it everything.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me know how I can help Mitz!! Will help however I can.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123