Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue4me2 View Post
    Can you please check if this place is good or not for PGD and family balancing.
    PGD Diagnose Genetic Disease Gender Selection Family Balancing Seattle Bellevue WA
    I appreciate your kind help.
    Thanks
    They are well below the national average statistically. Only 40% of transfers resulted in a live birth. Only 32% of their cycles for the youngest age group took home a baby.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all the guidance. I really appreciate your help.I have filled the free consultation form. Do you have an idea of how long it can take to get a call from their office to book consult.
    I have read somewhere that Dr. Wilcox is also good at it.
    Any suggestions plz.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    New Year's Day is a national holiday here. They will return on Monday.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue4me2 View Post
    Thanks for all the guidance. I really appreciate your help.I have filled the free consultation form. Do you have an idea of how long it can take to get a call from their office to book consult.
    I have read somewhere that Dr. Wilcox is also good at it.
    Any suggestions plz.
    Hi Blue! I'm by no means any kind of expert here, but just wanted to encourage you to keep doing your research. IVF/PGD is a huge investment on many levels. You want to go into it feeling as prepared as humanly possible. Most women won't find success on their first cycle, even those who use the clinics with the highest success rates. My personal opinion is to go to a clinic with a very high success rate because you'll be giving yourself the best possible chance.

Also, be cautious of the source when researching. You read a Dr. was good. Ok, but where was that? On the Dr's web site? Of course any Dr or clinic's website is going to be written to make them sound fantastic. All that to say, just get yourself as well-informed as possible. It is information-overload, but this is not a journey you want to take ill-prepared. I hope that helps. Good luck to you, whatever you decide!
    and born in December ‘17

5. Likes Blueplease liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12