Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's fair to say there are two sides to HRC - success rates which are awesome and admin...we had yet another bill this week for storage of sperm despite various correspondence over the past couple of years - I really believed it had been destroyed over fiftreen months ago...x

2. Thanks fknonl1ne thanked for this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fknonl1ne View Post
    I would also say if money is a big issue, be very thoughtful before you do HRC.
    HRC no doubt is the go-to for success rates and expertise. Dr Potter has the skill and karma . However, their billing hasn't been the most straightforward.
    And in my experience, the $1000 was not honored despite going from this site...
    You do receive $1000 off of the published rate when you fill out a dream member consult request form on here. That's how they know you are actually a member of this site.

Once you cycle and you make it all the way through testing of the embryos, all of the money in the cycle has been used up pretty much about point. Call that would be left to do is the transfer and that is only a few hundred dollars. So, if you end up with no normal embryos or embryos of the opposite desired gender, unfortunately you are out the money. That's what's called a no transfer.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ever hopeful View Post
    I think it's fair to say there are two sides to HRC - success rates which are awesome and admin...we had yet another bill this week for storage of sperm despite various correspondence over the past couple of years - I really believed it had been destroyed over fiftreen months ago...x
    That sounds about right on. Well said.
    I love HRC because of the former, which for me currently far outweighs the latter.

Olorun Ileri2

5. Likes Blueplease liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    You do receive $1000 off of the published rate when you fill out a dream member consult request form on here. That's how they know you are actually a member of this site.

Once you cycle and you make it all the way through testing of the embryos, all of the money in the cycle has been used up pretty much about point. Call that would be left to do is the transfer and that is only a few hundred dollars. So, if you end up with no normal embryos or embryos of the opposite desired gender, unfortunately you are out the money. That's what's called a no transfer.
    NBP, as I said here and on other posts; and I will again repeat, my experience was that the $1000 was not honored.
    None of the descriptions you shared above was relevant indication..I did send the form through GD, am not a NT, etc.

Since my attempt to PM you on the matter was not embraced, and since I still value my PHII as private and choose not to share publicly, and since the matter did not irritate me enough to withdraw or take further action with them; I rested my case.
    Happy to let others know what to expect just as I am happy to let them know that my love for Dr. Potter remains untarnished and currently, it far outweighs the experience of some duplicitous administration

Olorun Ileri2

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am happy to have a fair and honest resolution-centered debate about the administrative issues with the clinic. Better, you can ask gals who experienced it to PM you - I am aware of at least a handful - and you can get a private statistically sound evaluation that would not drive defensiveness; knowing the intent is in NO WAY to tarnish HRC. Their data speaks for itself and frankly, Dr. Potter speaks for himself too..very lovely and caring.. once you interact with him and your read is not obscured by other things

Olorun Ileri2

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you do have your desired gender but no transfer goes ahead.. This could be due to a number of issues- lining, progesterone to name a few, the additional
    Cosy for a FET further down the line is roughly around $4900 usd plus your Lucrin / Lupron to suppress yourself leading up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Thanks fknonl1ne thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueplease View Post
    If you do have your desired gender but no transfer goes ahead.. This could be due to a number of issues- lining, progesterone to name a few, the additional
    Cosy for a FET further down the line is roughly around $4900 usd plus your Lucrin / Lupron to suppress yourself leading up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Blueplease, good clarification. FET is not a few hundred dollars.

Olorun Ileri2

11. Likes Blueplease liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never been told the $1000 has not been honored

All you have to is speak up. Nobody is out to get you and I refuse to argue about this. I have no idea about any PM either. You're the only person that in five years has said that. That's all I know.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry it appears there is defensiveness. I guess it wasn't clear enough on my post that, that is NOT the intent. My posts are not out to get you and I don't feel anyone out to get me. I have been vocal about appreciation of the work you do here which IMHO is not mutually exclusive to "speaking up"

It appears you forgot this post: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/anno...tml#post822622.

THAT IS speaking up. Also, look at April 26th 2016 8:23AM and April 29th 2016 11:22AM for the referenced PM's. Happy to send screenshots if you missed them

Olorun Ileri2

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not work for Dr Potter. I am not physically there with them. If you have an issue with HRC billing, please call them. I do know that they are happy to help GD members and I am happy to email my contacts there if there is ever an issue and they are quick to respond, of course, when I do. I am not sure how to help you. To me, it is a simple issue. If you did not get $1,000 off your cycle and you filled out the form on here, I would just call and speak with someone. They will fix the issue. I have to run and I just can't keep repeating myself. I am not defensive....what do I have to be defensive about?? Everyone can cycle where ever they want/choose/desire and if you cycle at HRC, you get the $1000 off...they are not the least expensive out there and there are clinic with stats higher than their LBR. I don't know how their billing department works..I know they do reconcile the requests they receive off here and I have found that when you call and speak with them that they are happy to help. I'm not sure what else to say but I am sure you will help me out. :-/
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast