Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DH is 34. My oldest is 5 and my little one just turned 2. I’ve had a MC in between both my DD’s but before that had no problems conceiving. After my MC I had a chemical right before I had my second and now nothing. I think all of a sudden I’m ovulating on my left side and when I was able to conceive I know I ovulated from my right. So not sure why all of a sudden my right side gave up. It’s pure torture. I’m about to go on my fourth round of clomid this cycle. When you said the chances decrease after taking clomid/Femera for more then 3 cycles and no pregnancy, was that trying naturally? Or with IUI?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Would luv a son3 View Post
    My DH is 34. My oldest is 5 and my little one just turned 2. I’ve had a MC in between both my DD’s but before that had no problems conceiving. After my MC I had a chemical right before I had my second and now nothing. I think all of a sudden I’m ovulating on my left side and when I was able to conceive I know I ovulated from my right. So not sure why all of a sudden my right side gave up. It’s pure torture. I’m about to go on my fourth round of clomid this cycle. When you said the chances decrease after taking clomid/Femera for more then 3 cycles and no pregnancy, was that trying naturally? Or with IUI?
    I recently had a chemical too. I can’t even tell which side I ovulate from. I read about clomid/femara not being effective after 3 iui’s I believe. Some people don’t even get pregnant from IVF from the first time, which makes it harder
    I took one round of femara and ended up not ovulating on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12