Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

information on Ava peters clinic?

Hi ladies,

I'm trying to decide which clinic to cycle with in January. So far I'm torn between Genesis and Ava. Does anyone have any experience of Ava? Struggling to fine much at the mo.

2. Likes marybon liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know that Genesis is in Cyprus and there is ADA (or more correctly was ADA). Where is ava clinic?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ava is in st Petersburg Russia. They sound a really good clinic. Only problem is they don't do acsperm sort so no guarantees on gender. However they will tell you what embryos you have and let you choose which to implant.

Have you decided on a clinic?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
    Ava is in st Petersburg Russia. They sound a really good clinic. Only problem is they don't do acsperm sort so no guarantees on gender. However they will tell you what embryos you have and let you choose which to implant.

Have you decided on a clinic?
    we selected TM and completed a trip there in Sept just gone. To be honest it was a disaster as they had a medication mix up and other thing. Ultimately a BFN and 8k down the drain.... looking for alterntaive clinics now for a Feb '17 cycle.

Would like somewhere "less dodgy" so Czech is where \i am focusing.... trying to find a sperm sort and pgd location that will allow us to pick our own embryos (of our own choosen gender....)...

Its DE IVF with hubbys sperm. Its soooo tough, devastated about the TM trip that was in our mind the solution to previous failed IVF and mm

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Seekingbabyblue,
    What was dodgy about Team miracle? I am looking to select a clinic and haven't cycled anywhere yet. They seem pretty professional but so hard to assess from here. Any experience appreciated