Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone be honest and clear?
    What is clinic c or r in the czech republic?
    I pay 20 euros for the site and I do not find anything here.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadja01 View Post
    Hi, I am currently cycling at Genesis and am very happy with them. I have just turned 40 but was able to produce 6 blastocysts out of which 4 boys (3 healthy) and 2 girls (1 healthy). I put all of this down to my hypnotherapist and low carb diet as well as my meditation and positive thinking! Dr Savvas replied to me quite quickly so I can say I was very happy. And the sperm sort really helped as I have cycled before in Dubai with 7 (!!) female embryos although I wanted a boy!!! Happy to discuss any more questions in private chat. Embryo transfer is planned for September or October!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Nadja01,

your post gives me some hope, i just had 2 back to back rounds of IVF at Dr Fakih- Dubai{ for a boy} ended up with all girl embryos -both cycles.
    Now considering microsort in cyprus as its the closest place to Dubai that offers PGD/ sperm sorting.
    Would you please share your clinic & doctor details with me.
    Thank you xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie18 View Post
    Can anyone be honest and clear?
    What is clinic c or r in the czech republic?
    I pay 20 euros for the site and I do not find anything here.
    Sorry, I only just now came across this post.

We are unable to give the names because if the sites found out (by reading about it here or other places on the Internet) they would close the loophole and NO ONE would be able to go there. And worse, everyone who was going there already would have paid out many thousands of dollars only to no longer be allowed to select the embryo for transfer.

It is no lack of honesty or clarity on our part. We are trying to look out for YOU GUYS and all the people who are presently cycling at certain clinics.

This is also why we keep much of our IVF info behind a paywall. Many, many people either live in (and have to do some parts of their IVF journey) or are cycling in countries where this cannot be discussed openly and it is a protection for their privacy and ability to continue pursuing IVF.

If you'd like we can arrange a refund for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am paid subscriber but could not get the details of clinic c or r in the czech republic?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12