Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What countries do you use?

Hey

So, anyone that lives in the UK, where do you go for PGD? How do you know what clinics offer gender disclosure / selection?

Just looking for future reference, we are waiting a couple of years but I just need to have some sort of plan in my head & I don't know where to start.

Thank you x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi KatieMay thanks for your reply. Do you know where in Europe? Finding it difficult to actually find locations and things of the clinics. I've been reading about the 2 in the USA in California and NY. How did you find out the information you needed?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HRC is very expensive but has pretty good success. That's at the £20k price tag. You have the British Cyprus IVF clinic (one of the only decent ones in Cyprus - be very careful out there!) £7,500 plus meds, then there's clinic C in Prague which is £6k plus meds but you must NOT mention gender selection there. With all of them you also have to do pretesting here in the UK before your initial consultation. If you find a sympathetic GP & don't say GS they often sign off on all tests male and female except AFC scan (£100) and AMH test (£120). You also have to factor in 2 monitoring scans and often and full blood count during stims at £100 a scan. If you pay for your pretesting yourself there's medichecks which are a more reasonable price but it's a do it yourself task.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk