Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

British Cyprus IVF

I will be doing IVF PGD in September 2018 hopefully and have had a great response from British Cyprus IVF. I have tried to read some online reviews but haven't seen anything? Is it in north Cyprus? X

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty sure it's in the North - I'd proceed with extreme caution and ideally look elsewhere. good luck x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really? It's so frustrating! I just want to pick a reliable clinic in Cyprus and stick to it! Keep changing my mind! Why have people had such bad experiences there? X

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could go to the fertility show next month to meet them. Places often give out discounts there too x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    I will be doing IVF PGD in September 2018 hopefully and have had a great response from British Cyprus IVF. I have tried to read some online reviews but haven't seen anything? Is it in north Cyprus? X
    Hi Jones, just wanted to say that we used british cyprus ivf in north cyprus using donor eggs for gender selection and we were succesful first time. I highly recommend the clinic/hospital. Instant replies to my queries via whats app on my phone, wonderful staff and 5* care.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know a few years ago northern Cyprus had some bad press. But there’s a couple of clinics (British cyprus ivf and Dünya) that seem to have a decent succes rate. From what I can find better than Genesis in south Cyprus. Why are people still being warned off northern Cyprus? Is there something I don’t know about? ��

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My senior fertility consultant who i was seeing privately here in the uk recommended three clinics to me, all in North Cyprus. I was succesful with british cyprus ivf. Thanks to them in 21 weeks pregnant with my daughter. Both the co-ordinator and the dr fatma spoke perfect English.